Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Boxers tweets on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie Zelenoff- Stop ducking me floyd!

Julian Jackson- welcome to the 1 punch knockout club floyd

Joe Cortez- how do i use this thing?

Victor Ortiz- sorry floyd let's go surfing tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
      If u go back and watch Berto/Ortiz...going into the 7th round, after the two knock downs...Berto smiled from his corner at Ortiz and tried to touch gloves letting Ortiz know that that was a hellava round, but Ortiz came out all business, didn't touch gloves and went after Berto!!

Please go check it out and let me know what u think...its not about the aftermath, its the intent...and Ortiz meant business and I don't blame him...I'm here for that belt...we'll hug n kiss later!!!
      it's the trickery that's the issue, Mayweather pretended to hug him like it was cool, then pulled the cheap shot like a hoodrat

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        Correction to all those fighters above that thought Cortez actually uttered words for the fighters to continue the action. Cortez never gave any verbal instructions to go ahead and fight.

But, I do agree, you must protect yourself at all times, because of cheap shot artists like Wifebeater. That's probably how it went down with his Baby Mama when he did it in front of his kids, lol

But Cortez did make the hand gesture and said "Let's go"...stop be being a hater.

Wifebeater indeed, STFU and go beat your meat.

Comment

Kinda agreeing with Omar Henry.

That butt was so blatant it seemed like he was trying to get disqualified.

OmarHenry
          Quote:
          By the way the ending wasnt dirty protect yourself at all times Victor was looking for an excuse out and he found it. STOP HATING!

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            All from black fighters or ******s.

Thread is invalid. They're gonna stick to their own kind.

Oh so this is a racist thing now....is Wolak and Donaire a racist? you heard what they said?

Comment

dope thread

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                Oh so this is a racist thing now....is Wolak and Donaire a racist? you heard what they said?
                Nonito Donaire - Would I pull a mayweather? No.
                Wolak - Got to keep sportsmanship/would not have hit him with the right
                Last edited by Weebler I; 09-18-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

i can see donaire being a ****** but wolak?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Show me a single fight where any of these fighters did what Ortiz did yesterday.
                    Get your ****ing reading comprehension glasses on you ****ing clown. Then go re-read what I wrote earlier and my reply to who I quoted.

Comment

Omar Henry is such a nut hugger he tweeted so many times about the fight then came off as racist today saying the only people that it disturbed are Mexicans...Id post a pic of what he said but I dont have time to read though all the useless tweets to see it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X