No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson should have kicked the crap out of Brad Pitt [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson should have kicked the crap out of Brad Pitt [video]

Mike Tyson should have kicked the crap out of Brad Pitt for having sex with Robin Givens before the divorce was final. Mike should have beat him to a bloody pulp and put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, It would have saved us from a bunch of crappy Brad Pitt movies in the coming years.

Comment

Mike ain't even mad

Troy #1

Comment

Mike Tyson cornered Wesley Snipes in a bathroom and put him to sleep for having dinner with Givens, according to one of his bodyguards.

However, fair play to Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Mike Tyson cornered Wesley Snipes in a bathroom and put him to sleep for having dinner with Givens, according to one of his bodyguards.

Exactly the divorce wasn't even final yet, he should of put Brad to sleep like he did Wesley.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

I refuse to believe this. Nobody corners Blade.

Comment

my ***** brad's from fight club

mike didn't want any lol

(joking btw, and pitt has some good movies)

Comment

This one is waaaaay funnier!!!! Got to watch!!!

Comment

Imagine banging some chick and a PRIME Mike Tyson breaks through the wall and it turns out it's his girl! Bradd's testicles must of shrunk back into his stomach. Just thinking of being in this situation scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Imagine banging some chick and a PRIME Mike Tyson breaks through the wall and it turns out it's his girl! Bradd's testicles must of shrunk back into his stomach. Just thinking of being in this situation scares me.

Comment

Working...
                    X