Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Adrien Broner vs. Lucas Matthysse at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Would love it. Brother wins, although Lucas is a tough, hard hitting fighter that I enjoy watching.
    Freudian slip.

Comment

i think this is the one fight where i would have to say is tough for broner. mathysse has power, decent speed and a good amount of skill to fo with it. he has a competent defense as well. hes a good fighter. if broner is able to beat him, there is no way hes not the real deal. i guarantee u if both keep winning, this fight will happen down the line.

Comment

I don't know I'd like to see Matthysse fight Brandon Rios before I can make a prediction, based on Rios' strength, he can apply a lot of pressure and can fight on the inside very well and Broner so happens to have all those traits.

Comment

Broner by UD, Lucas would give him a good fight, but the speed of Broner is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I don't know I'd like to see Matthysse fight Brandon Rios before I can make a prediction, based on Rios' strength, he can apply a lot of pressure and can fight on the inside very well and Broner so happens to have all those traits.

You know Bob will never let that happen, even if there was big money involved(which there isn't).

Comment

This fight ain't happening till 2014 (if it happens), but I think Lucas KO's stationary Broner in this fantasy fight.
              Last edited by UTEP; 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

GBP is saving Broner for Garcia and that leaves Matthysse out on his as$. This could be a PPV fight and GBP isnt gonna let nothing happen to that matchup. Shafer would shoot Matthysse in the head with a 9 mm before he lets that happen. Matthysse has no other option but to move to 154 and fight Canelo. LMAO

Comment

I think Matthysse would win by KO. Broner is a hard fight for anybody his size judging by the way he walked through DeMarco. He seems willing to slug it out now and Matthysse wins that kind of fight by KO. If Broner fights a careful defensive type of fight Lucus has the skills to win on points.

Comment

Matthysse is a slow start with a good chin. I think eventually Matthysse will break Broner down but Broner but be able to do stuff early in the fight to take the fight on a UD. But do i think that Matthysse does win this fight by late tko. he will take broner into deep waters and drown him

Comment

Broner, Lucas is so overrated it isnt even funny

Comment

Working...
                      X