Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: B-Scene Staff Predictions: Morales-Garcia; Kirkland-Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: B-Scene Staff Predictions: Morales-Garcia; Kirkland-Molina

When HBO’s boxing departments first mapped out plans for 2012, the card we get this weekend was originally slated as its season debut. However, emergency surgery required by Erik Morales to remove gallstones instead pushed back the televised doubleheader by two months, though only enhancing the anticipation in the process.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    When HBO’s boxing departments first mapped out plans for 2012, the card we get this weekend was originally slated as its season debut. However, emergency surgery required by Erik Morales to remove gallstones instead pushed back the televised doubleheader by two months, though only enhancing the anticipation in the process.

[Click Here To Read More]
    if im not mistaken its a 10 round fight which is why i favor kirkland

Comment

After reading the Staff predictions from the Juan Ma - Salido rematch its funny 2 guys picking Molina when almost none of you went with Salido,

Comment

Garcia>Morales

Molina>Kirkland

Comment

Going for "underdogs"

Morales / Molina as teh winrars

Comment

kirkland gonna swarm him

Comment

Garcia makes Morales looks his age and dominates him like Zahir Raheem did IMO, Garcia also has the Power to Knock Morales Out

as for Molina, I have a feeling this is going to be like the Cloud vs Campillo fight, the Brawler will start off fast, might even Drop Molina and then Molina recovers and put on a BOXING CLINIC...I got Molina by SD...but of course Kirkland has the Pop to turn the fight around like he did against Angulo and the dude is tough and relentless, we will see just how good of a trainer Ann Wolfe is tonight because Molina BOXING STYLE will be a problem all night if he BOXES and avoid Kirkland's Power

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Garcia makes Morales looks his age and dominates him like Zahir Raheem did IMO, Garcia also has the Power to Knock Morales Out

as for Molina, I have a feeling this is going to be like the Cloud vs Campillo fight, the Brawler will start off fast, might even Drop Molina and then Molina recovers and put on a BOXING CLINIC...I got Molina by SD...but of course Kirkland has the Pop to turn the fight around like he did against Angulo and the dude is tough and relentless, we will see just how good of a trainer Ann Wolfe is tonight because Molina BOXING STYLE will be a problem all night if he BOXES and avoid Kirkland's Power
                molina gonna be on his bike all night!

Comment

Garcia doesn't have any power at this level. If he couldn't KO Holt, Theophane, Campbell, and others, it is doubtful he is going to KO Morales. He would have to swarm Morales or cut him to get a stoppage. Power is judged by opposition and Julian Jackson, Norris, Hearns all had it at the higher levels. Most guys with decent pop do no get many KO's at the higher level.

Comment

It's underdog night folks, I have Molina outlasting Kirkland and Morales taking Garcia to school.

Comment

Working...
                    X