Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Very Hurt By This, I Just Couldn't Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Very Hurt By This, I Just Couldn't Fight

Argentine junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse has confirmed to BoxingScene.com/NotiFight.com that an illness forced him to withdraw from his scheduled fight with former three division champion Erik Morales. The contest was the co-feature to the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz showdown on September 17th in Las Vegas. Matthysse gives up the opportunity to fight for the vacant WBC 140-pound title.

[Click Here To Read More]

matthyse es un boludo

Comment

Get well soon, Lucas.

Comment

Thanks for saving me 70 bucks Lucas. I'll have fun watching Oklahoma-Florida State.

Comment

This dude is apologizing to the WBC but not the fans???

What a lil b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
            Thanks for saving me 70 bucks Lucas. I'll have fun watching Oklahoma-Florida State.
            Co-sign! This card just suffered a major blow in my eyes. Good luck with the PPV numbers Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              Co-sign! This card just suffered a major blow in my eyes. Good luck with the PPV numbers Floyd!
              85% of the people ordering this fight probably never heard of Matthysse. Most people who order big fights eat and drink while the undercards are going on, and then tune in for the main event. I don't think this will make much of a difference. Especially since Morales will likely remain on the card.

Comment

What a bummer. If Golden Boy stays smart, they can capitallize off this. Throw in Maidana and Star Power just gets bigger. I read today that hes suppose to fight sept 23 but I'm sure they can buy his opponent out and squeeze maidana in on sept 17. Maidana already in top shape. Please make it happen.

Comment

I'll give Lucas a pass because I don't think he duck or dodge anyone.

Comment

Meh this blows that was gonna be a good action fight!, Whats the deal then Morales off the card or will they throw him a late notice bum?

Comment

Working...
                    X