Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should HBO fire this wannabe boxing analyst Max Kellerman?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked him better when he hosted Around The Horn. I thought that was a great format for him. As a commentator, he doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
      he's losing ratings for HBO. When a million people paid 50$ to HBO they did so to watch FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER not Max the ****in F.AGGOT Kellerman. By cutting Mayweather off he ruined one of the most enjoyable and awaited moments for fans, the big post fight interview. And those who paid their 50$ to HBO should be reimbursed because instead of watching our idols talking we got to watch this **** ass ****** spew his unintelligible filth.

WFT???????????????? Is that Max kellerman???

Comment

Kellerman was fine.

Mayweather was the disgrace.

Comment

he made a mistake, but he shouldnt get fired for it. especially considering how longt they kept that moron merchant around. he was a disgrace to humanity ffs. least professional person ive ever seen, in any occupation.

Comment

kellerman's problem is he's too uptight...he lacks that familiarity with people where he can put them at ease... maybe just a little insecure too handle egos like floyds. i doubt weather he can change his personality unless he experiences something life changing such as getting his arm crushed under a rock slide and chopping it off with a spoon.

Comment

Working...
            X