No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price's Trainer Expects Pulev To Break Thompson Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price's Trainer Expects Pulev To Break Thompson Down

Once again BoxNation, the Channel of Champions, delivers genuine world class action live to its subscribers from Schwerin, Germany this weekend with the heavyweight collision between unbeaten former European champion Kubrat Pulev of Bulgaria and veteran Washington DC dangerman Tony Thompson.

The 12 round showdown is effectively a final eliminator for the IBF title currently in the custody of Wladimir Klitschko.

Mandatory challenger Pulev, 32, a former medallist at both the European and World amateur championships and now victorious in 17 straight as a pro, enters as a 4-1 on betting favourite. [Click Here To Read More]

I expect the same, and I would bet on it had I not had a bet out already with most of my points.

Comment

Heck, anybody up for a little bet, 7 bn on Kubrat?

Comment

This fight is one i'm really interested in. Pulev's inactivity may give thompson a better chance then he ever would of had. Still think pulev wins a comfortable decision...

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Heck, anybody up for a little bet, 7 bn on Kubrat?
          What the hell. 7 billion on Thompson. Reply back to confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            What the hell. 7 billion on Thompson. Reply back to confirm?
            sigged

Comment

If the year off didn't fcuk pulev up, he should have no problem beating Thompson

Comment

Wait a minute. Thompson took Wlad's jab away and Pulev will be able to jab with him? I don't think so. If Pulev doesn't bring other weapons to the table he will get knocked out brutally.

Comment

That being said, Pulev has a decent straight right hand and is awkward. This will be a tough fight!

Comment

A butthurt sore loser Euro picking the guy who whooped his fighters ass to lose.

Typical sour grapes by the Europeans. They need to ditch the inferiority complex.

Comment

Working...
                    X