Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz, underrated world class trainer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Diaz, underrated world class trainer.

I think when we discuss trainers, he deserves a mention. I mean how else does a short fighter with nothing but exceptional stamina & the will of a lion go undefeated & now threatens the integrity of the supposed greatest active fighter??

I mean the game plans have been pristine, think about it. Came out guns blazing against Holt, got tagged but stuck to the game planned & won. Outboxed the relatively capable Alexander, dominated a big punching welterweight. Went to England & took the title from a champ on his porch.

The Bradley-Diaz combination is elite considering the talent they work with. Just wanted to bring that up. Joel Diaz deserves mention as far as great trainers go currently. I'd like to see his stable fill up a lil bit.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I mean how else does a short fighter with nothing but exceptional stamina & the will of a lion go undefeated & now threatens the integrity of the supposed greatest active fighter??
    is this suppossed to be sarcasm? if everyone that walked into the gym had bradley's genes(exceptional stamina and will) we'd have alot more talent floating around and alot more top boxers

and im not getting the integrity of pacquiao thing, they haven't even fought.

Comment

Working...
    X