No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Bradley vs Alexander Fight Comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Bradley vs Alexander Fight Comparison

CompuBox takes comparison look at Saturday night's fight between junior welterweights Devon Alexander (21-0, 13KOs) and Timothy Bradley (26-0, 11 knockouts), which takes place at the Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan.

[Click Here To Read More]

intresting stuff.

wonder if both will be throwing less and less accurate,with both being the best opposition each other has faced,and a respect there shown by cageyness and smartness to not over comit.

i dont know if any one will dominate.

whether it will be close and boring,ala rjj v bhop 1.

or will it be gameplans out of the window for most parts,and more a match of will than a test of skills pitted agaisnt each other?.

Im genuinly excited for tonight.i dont mind who wins,and i think khan could possibly outbox either opponent,and niether of them have the power or pressure miadana shows,which means khan will be a safer bet to do better.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
      intresting stuff.

wonder if both will be throwing less and less accurate,with both being the best opposition each other has faced,and a respect there shown by cageyness and smartness to not over comit.

i dont know if any one will dominate.

whether it will be close and boring,ala rjj v bhop 1.

or will it be gameplans out of the window for most parts,and more a match of will than a test of skills pitted agaisnt each other?.

Im genuinly excited for tonight.i dont mind who wins,and i think khan could possibly outbox either opponent,and niether of them have the power or pressure miadana shows,which means khan will be a safer bet to do better.
      It's gonna be a very good fight I think, likely to be close but I can't see it being a boring fight (besides possibly the first two rounds).

Can see Bradley taking this though although I don't mind who wins, would rather Khan fought Alexander but can't see that happening. Just wanna see who's the best in the division!

Comment

Alexander has the height and I assume reach advantage and he throws more jabs and power punches. Hes just as fast as Bradley also. I'm kinda leaning towards Alexander now.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Alexander has the height and I assume reach advantage and he throws more jabs and power punches. Hes just as fast as Bradley also. I'm kinda leaning towards Alexander now.
          Alexander definitely isn't as fast as Bradley, nor does he posses the varied attack required to beat Bradley. It's almost like you've forgotten Devon's last fight and how he wasn't able to change his plan of attack during the rounds. Bradley by unanimous decision.

Comment

What time does this fight start in england?

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
              What time does this fight start in england?
              Probably 3ish, where's it from? 4 o'clock if it's in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by toysale View Post
                Probably 3ish, where's it from? 4 o'clock if it's in Vegas.
                Its in detroit

Comment

I heard it'll be early, about 2:45 - 3:15am, around that since it's just the fight and no undercards I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                    I heard it'll be early, about 2:45 - 3:15am, around that since it's just the fight and no undercards I believe.
                    on the sky listings the programme finishes at 5am. hope it is 3 need to set an alarm.

Comment

Working...
                    X