No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey's Inactivity Sets a CompuBox Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey's Inactivity Sets a CompuBox Record

NEW YORK — Randall Bailey’s inactivity set a CompuBox record for futility Saturday night.

According to the punch-counting company, the 45 overall punches Bailey landed during his unfathomably boring fight against Devon Alexander set its record for fewest connections in a 12-round fight. Bailey’s poor performance cost the 38-year-old veteran his IBF welterweight title, as Devon Alexander defeated him by unanimous decision at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

All three judges — Don Ackerman (116-110), Tony Paolillo (115-111) and Waleska Roldan (117-109) — scored St. Louis’ Alexander (24-1, 13 KOs) the clear winner in the first of four bouts broadcast by Showtime. CompuBox credited Alexander with landing 120 of 534 overall punches, 75 more than Bailey (45 of 198).

[Click Here To Read More]

Not a supporter of Compubox but LMAO!!!!

Comment

Lol ... saw this happening from a mile ... also the fight with Mike Jones was boring as watching paint dry until the KO.

Comment

Worse fight ever

Comment

Lol well at least he will be in history books for some

Comment

I HATE randall bailey, after that performance. I do t care if knocks out PAC, Floyd then moves up ko's Martinez. I still wouldn't watch his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Not a supporter of Compubox but LMAO!!!!
              how does one support Compubox?

Comment

Pretty much gave his belt to Devon for a early christmas present. Hopefully we never see Bailey again.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
                  Pretty much gave his belt to Devon for a early christmas present. Hopefully we never see Bailey again.
                  And out of all the fighters on all the whole card they were the one's talking the most ****. Pathetic man, I really don't care to see either of them again. Nice profile pic by the way, album is sick.

Comment

Lol, only reason he officially holds this instead of David Haye (against Value) is cause compubox didn't do that fight.

Haye set the record for least amount of punches thrown. He averaged about 10 punches a round.

Comment

Working...
                    X