No announcement yet.

Ways to avoid a DUI situation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
    The cops usually take a minute before they get out of their car first, so you get out of your car before they smell alcohol on you or have any proof that you were drinking - open your unopened pint and chug it. That way, the only proof they will have of you drinking was outside of your car with an unopened bottle.
    so the drunk guy stumbles out the car in the middle of the night pulls out a bottle (that from far away might look like a gun) picks it up and starts drinking...Lol!
    ...you ever heard of Rodney King...
    i'm calling a taxi...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      so the drunk guy stumbles out the car in the middle of the night pulls out a bottle (that from far away might look like a gun) picks it up and starts drinking...Lol!
      i'm calling a taxi...
      Not only that but if you're already drunk then you're going to obviously fail the breathalyzer or sobriety test. What a dumb thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
        Not only that but if you're already drunk then you're going to obviously fail the breathalyzer or sobriety test.

Why would they give you a test if you gave them no proof that you were drinking in the car?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          i'm calling a taxi...
          If a guy is that drunk, I don't think he'd be able to pull this off...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post

Why would they give you a test if you gave them no proof that you were drinking in the car?
            Uhhhh why did they pull you over in the first place? Cause you were most likely driving like a drunk idiot.

Comment

Just make sure you have something in your mouth when the cop pulls you over, and dont let the cop know. You cant have anything in your mouth with in 15 minutes of taking a breathalizer. It would void the test in court.

Also, as soon you are pulled over, the camera has to be on. All DUIs are on the cops discretion, so never admit to having any drinks. When the tape is shown in court, the cop can not prove you have been drinking.

I know this because my best friends step mom is a cop. She gave me those two tips.

Comment

Uhhhh why did they pull you over in the first place? Cause you were most likely driving like a drunk idiot.

Comment

Driving reckless is not proof that you are drinking in the car.

Comment

Technically TS is right that would really screw up the testing process where they would really have no proof. But more then likely any cop would just see that test you and/or just lock you up

Comment

Or just run out of the car yelling "Bees!"

Comment

Working...
                      X