No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uchiyama-Parra, Kono-Solis Doubleheader on May 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Uchiyama-Parra, Kono-Solis Doubleheader on May 6th

Negotiations have concluded between the managers for the super flyweight champion of the World Boxing Association, Kohei Kono, and interim division king Liborio Solis - and the boxers will collide on May 6 in the battle to define the absolute WBA champion at 115 pounds. Wuatanabe Promotions announced the details of the agreement, and also said that the fight will take place at Ota Ward Gym in Tokyo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully after Parra Uchiyama can fight either a rematch with Salgado or Mendez.Hopefully Uchiyama will fight soon in the US its a shame because we miss out on alot off quality match ups with Japanese fighters refusing too travel and other fighters refusing too fight in Japan

Comment

Uchiyama-Diaz could be made.Diaz recently won the WBC title in Japan and i think defends it there soon.Only problem is Suliaman would ruin it after by telling the winner too drop one off the belts

Comment

Parra is a pretty poor opponent (99th ranked by boxrec, no meaningful wins and little power) for a title fight, but Uchiyama is fun to watch and I'd like to see him with somebody like Gamboa, Burgos or Martinez after he KOs this guy. Or maybe somebody like JuanMa.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Uchiyama-Diaz could be made.Diaz recently won the WBC title in Japan and i think defends it there soon.Only problem is Suliaman would ruin it after by telling the winner too drop one off the belts
          Miura/Uchiyama rematch/unification!

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
          Parra is a pretty poor opponent (99th ranked by boxrec, no meaningful wins and little power) for a title fight, but Uchiyama is fun to watch and I'd like to see him with somebody like Gamboa, Burgos or Martinez after he KOs this guy. Or maybe somebody like JuanMa.
          Honestly....this is just presumed because of boxrec isn't it?
          4 of his last 5 were KO's.... but all of his opponents aren't that good anyway.
          I'd love to see wtf he actually looks like, but this is all I could find

Comment

Working...
          X