Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it right now, Saul Alvarez won't be on the Mayweather Co-feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo should headline his own event on a different date. There is no guarantee that Mayweather fights him on sept 14th even if Mayweather beats the Ghost.

Comment

Bump this b!@tch

Comment

Floyd doesn't have to sign s**t to fight Canelo 100%. Canelos hould man the f** up, fight Trout, and force Floyd to fight him. But holding the Trout fight hostage by saying if he doesn't guarantee to fight me, I'm not fighting him, is just a b*tch move.

If Canelo doesn't fight Trout next, f**k that clown. And he can have his own date fighting someone else, and Broner can go on the May 4th card than.

Comment

Trout vs Canelo should be on a different date. Both guys would make bigger bucks than being on someone's card.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Floyd doesn't have to sign s**t to fight Canelo 100%. Canelos hould man the f** up, fight Trout, and force Floyd to fight him. But holding the Trout fight hostage by saying if he doesn't guarantee to fight me, I'm not fighting him, is just a b*tch move.

If Canelo doesn't fight Trout next, f**k that clown. And he can have his own date fighting someone else, and Broner can go on the May 4th card than.
            Canelo has been waiting for the Floyd fight for some time now. Canelo is smart to ask Floyd for a gaueente considering his track record. I don't see why it's a big problem for Floyd? Canelo is the biggest fight for Floyd outside pacquaio.

Floyd should be signing it without hesitation.

Comment

It would be stupid for Mayweather to guarantee Alvarez a fight if he wins. What if Trout was robbed? What would Mayweather gain from fighting Alvarez then?

Alvarez needs to man up, fight Trout, and if Mayweather won't fight him then oh well. Mayweather will receive the criticism for that. Not fighting Trout because he isn't guaranteed the Mayweather fight makes Alvarez look like a pathetic joke, which many think he already is.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It would be stupid for Mayweather to guarantee Alvarez a fight if he wins. What if Trout was robbed? What would Mayweather gain from fighting Alvarez then?

Alvarez needs to man up, fight Trout, and if Mayweather won't fight him then oh well. Mayweather will receive the criticism for that. Not fighting Trout because he isn't guaranteed the Mayweather fight makes Alvarez look like a pathetic joke, which many think he already is.
                Canelo-Trout is main event worthy on it's own, I get the feeling GBP has something to do with this, this whole situation sounds too idiotic, even we got to admit it sounded too good to be true from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Exactly this. Canelo, a 23 yr old who has beat no one is trying to force the only boxer who is truly his own boss into a guarantee contract? Don't think so

Comment

I'm willing to bet he won't fight Trout either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like(d) canelo until this whole thing if he doesnt fight trout he loses all respect this **** is just dumb he does not deserve a guaranteed fight with floyd before facing trout

Comment

Working...
                      X