No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows To Erase "Bad Night" Memories in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows To Erase "Bad Night" Memories in Rematch

The war of words continue. Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, and Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, exchanged words over the details related to a Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao welterweight fight. De La Hoya wants the fight to take place on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Arum wants the fight to take place in late-May in an outdoor arena on the Las Vegas strip.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-17-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comments Thread For: Arum, De La Hoya Trade Words on Pacquiao-Mayweather

The war of words continue. Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, and Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, exchanged words over the details related to a Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao welterweight fight. De La Hoya wants the fight to take place on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Arum wants the fight to take place in late-May in an outdoor arena on the Las Vegas strip.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Arum is ridiculous.

I think what Oscar meant is that Floyd's name by itself makes all the guarantees that Floyd needs. I mean Oscar's company just charges Floyd a fee right? What guarantees does Floyd need? I don't even know what Arum is referring to, a guarantee for what? Someone to pay him x million dollars for the hell of it? how would they make their money back plus extra?

Arum just needs to mind his own store and let Floyd mind his. Now its becoming quite clear who's avoiding who...I think if I read one more bull**** article, my interest in this fight will be gone completely

Comment

Arum & Co are running scared.

Comment

both have solid points. however, i think de la hoya just went ether on arum's ass

Comment

damn..hoya is getting shooled here...

hoya's suggestions are kinda stupid " just jack up the ppv and ticket prices"?...that's blatant ripping people off right there...

and he still cant answer what arum has been asking " whos gonna gurantee floyd's purse?....

Comment

I understand Oscar saying that they have to raise the prices of tickets but PPV? Um, don't they want to have the PPV sales record? People aren't going to buy the PPV if it costs more than $70. Floyd/Ortiz already cost some folks $70 in HD. Unless it has a downright amazing undercard, I'm not going to pay $80-$90 for a PPV.

Comment

Tick Tock Bob Arum. We can't wait.

Comment

Fuk you arum make the damn fight

Comment

Arum just needs to say yes and stop being fuccing greedy .. old fucck

Comment

Working...
                    X