• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't get a KO.... I'd be surprised

Comment

it's up on boxrec now

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=97570

Comment

TS should ask a mod to change the title so it includes post-fight views, robbery cries etc. as well. In that way we can have everything in one huge thread. Hell why not make a thread called "2012 fights RBRs, build ups, predictions and postfights discussions". That would clean out NSB so all views should just be posted in one mega-gigantic monster thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          TS should ask a mod to change the title so it includes post-fight views, robbery cries etc. as well. In that way we can have everything in one huge thread. Hell why not make a thread called "2012 fights RBRs, build ups, predictions and postfights discussions". That would clean out NSB so all views should just be posted in one mega-gigantic monster thread.
          wouldn't be a bad idea actually, considering the amount of spam the boards get.

Mods, put Bat's plan into action at once.

Comment

just heard about Froch maybe fighting Bute at LHW or a catchweight after this, not SMW

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              just heard about Froch maybe fighting Bute at LHW or a catchweight after this, not SMW
              i think that's a dumb move.

Froch makes 168 just fine and has a title there.

now if Bute gets a title at 175, then that might be worth doing.

But tbh neither of these guys has got the frame for 175, they are tall but slender 168lb'rs Kessler is naturally broader than both of them and he weighed in at 169.5 and didn't look brilliant.

Comment

100% of the vote is for Froch by ko and rightly so. This is a mismatch. Mack is 9-4 with four ko losses in his last 13 fights. I am shocked he is getting a title shot. But I am glad Froch is staying busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  i think that's a dumb move.

Froch makes 168 just fine and has a title there.

now if Bute gets a title at 175, then that might be worth doing.

But tbh neither of these guys has got the frame for 175, they are tall but slender 168lb'rs Kessler is naturally broader than both of them and he weighed in at 169.5 and didn't look brilliant.
                  on SSN he said it would just be because Bute is fighting at LHW next, and it would be something he'd be willing to discuss for the rematch. He said he makes SMW easily and would prefer to stay there and doesnt see himself campaigning at LHW in the fututre, except maybe for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    on SSN he said it would just be because Bute is fighting at LHW next, and it would be something he'd be willing to discuss for the rematch. He said he makes SMW easily and would prefer to stay there and doesnt see himself campaigning at LHW in the fututre, except maybe for the rematch.
                    Don't make sense to me.

I'm not sure why bute is bothering with 175, all it means is that the rematch won't even be a title fight.

Bizzare

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Don't make sense to me.

I'm not sure why bute is bothering with 175, all it means is that the rematch won't even be a title fight.

Bizzare
                      may he's clutching at straws convincing himself he was stopped so easily because he was drained; trying to boost his own confidence.

He (Bute) might also have a Pascal fight in his sights in the future and wants to test the waters first

Comment

Working...
                      X