Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen with Guillermo 'El Chacal' Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's great.

Hopefully he's given more oppurtunities against high level opposition.

Him vs Donaire is a fight I'd really like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      he already 31? he's a loser then.. you got the skills but never made fame for yourself.. its his fault.. he should've taken every opportunity he had... and bang everyone out.
      What the hell?? Did your dumb ass just start watching boxing yesterday?????? This is why people say that pcatards just started watching boxing. Why would you come in here and embarrass yourself knowing damn well you know nothing about El chacal? Wow is all I can say.

Comment

he already 31? he's a loser then.. you got the skills but never made fame for yourself.. its his fault.. he should've taken every opportunity he had... and bang everyone out.
        He got a title in 9 fights, what did you do today?

Comment

Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
          He's great.

Hopefully he's given more oppurtunities against high level opposition.

Him vs Donaire is a fight I'd really like to see.
          I'd love to see it too. I'd pick Rigondeaux over Donaire. Plus, Nonito's being a real ***** in regards to a fight with Rig.

Comment

He's "I'd bet on him in any fight he takes" talented. Hope he gets some bigger fights before the tail end of his prime.

Comment

Someone feel free to correct me but didn't he try to defect earlier but got brought back to Cuba? After his last outing I put him vs Donaire higher on my list than Mayweather vs Pacquiao of fights I need to see. Sadly I feel we'll never see it. It's almost like Arum wasn't him with Top Rank just to keep him from getting exposure and having the people rage for Donaire vs Rigo. But with talent like he has it'll be hard to keep him hidden for long.

Comment

Love the guy as a fighter, but I think he's in a really tough position with his age, Top Rank, his background, and his style of fighting.

Comment

What an embarassing post.

Comment

P4P means if two fighters are the same weight who would win I'd bet $10,000 that If Rigo was a welter Weight he would beat the crap out of Floyd and manny

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      P4P means if two fighters are the same weight who would win I'd bet $10,000 that If Rigo was a welter Weight he would beat the crap out of Floyd and manny
                      Rigo has out of this world skill, but Floyd isn't bad himself. Never seen anyone out box Floyd, it's just hard to imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X