No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero's Manager Talks Injury, Khan, Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero's Manager Talks Injury, Khan, Return

Bob Santos, the manager of interim-WBO/WBA lightweight champion Robert Guerrero (29-1-1, 18KOs), sat down with BoxingScene.com to discuss his fighter's injury, the various possibilities once his fighter gets back in the ring, and the timeline for when Guerrero is expected to return. Guerrero was scheduled to move up to 140-pounds to challenge WBA "regular" champion Marcos Maidana on Saturday night in San Jose, California. But last week, Guerrero injured his left shoulder during a sparring session and was forced to withdraw from the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

big fan of the ghost here,

but his manager has it wrong

there wont be any shadow boxing in three weeks,

after three weeks he will be on active assistive range of motion restrictions

until week 7 alone.

he cant begin to lift weights till month 4

all doctors have their own protocols, this is the one i follow from my hospitals

shoulder surgeon.

its pretty universal

Comment

rob-kanh 2012

Comment

this was worse than i thought, hope he makes the right decision and has a speedy recovery.

Comment

are they trying to say khan ducked guerrero?....**** is laughable...dont even think robert beats judah....khan would beat him bad, itd be like amir vs paulie .....

Comment

hope Guerrero comes back strong -- don't think Khan would want any part of Guerrero, surgery or not -- would favor Guerrero over Khan because there is basically nothing that Khan does in the ring that's better than what Guerrero does

Comment

Working...
            X