No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Could Head To Middleweight After Margarito Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Could Head To Middleweight After Margarito Deal

Capturing a fourth world title by moving up to the middleweight division might be on the agenda of Miguel Cotto, the current champion of the WBA at junior middleweight. Miguel Cotto, who on December 3 will defend his crown against Mexican Antonio Margarito in either Madison Square Garden in New York or Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

cotto would normally be too small for middleweight, but i think he can grab a title in this superweak era.

Comment

Its to fight Chavez. Goodness I cant stand Arum.

Comment

I've already mapped out the end of Cotto's career. He beats Chetto, beats Jr, and then gets a Pac rematch at 155 so Pac can claim another worthless strap at a catchweight. All money in house for Arum.

Comment

Isn't Abraham coming back down?

I'd love to see the effects of Abrahams punches on Cotto

Comment

War cotto!!!!

Comment

obviously against Chavez jr only at a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Capturing a fourth world title by moving up to the middleweight division might be on the agenda of Miguel Cotto, the current champion of the WBA at junior middleweight. Miguel Cotto, who on December 3 will defend his crown against Mexican Antonio Margarito in either Madison Square Garden in New York or Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                for what ? to get his ass kicked in yet another division??? he cant evn fight a47 hows he gonna do well at 160??? blob arum does have the biggest supply of bums in boxing he can line up for him though .

Comment

Oh boy against Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    for what ? to get his ass kicked in yet another division??? he cant evn fight a47 hows he gonna do well at 160??? blob arum does have the biggest supply of bums in boxing he can line up for him though .
                    he talks about bums and has la perrita as his avatar

Comment

Working...
                    X