No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa, DuBoef Discuss The Juanma Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa, DuBoef Discuss The Juanma Clash

It was back in October of 2009 at the WaMu Theatre at New York's Madison Square Garden that Top Rank Promotions' CEO, Bob Arum, first floated the idea of a mega bout between Puerto Rico's southpaw Juan Manuel Lopez and Cuban-born, former Olympic gold medalist, Yuriorkis Gamboa, who is now a resident of Miami.

[Click Here To Read More]

gamboa can't get mad that lopez is getting a bigger promotional push by TR... I mean the PRican fan base is just so much bigger than the cuban one. The rican fan base doesn't need to be built up and they readily exchange one fighter for another.

Comment

So when does uncle bob gonna make this happen?

Comment

I don’t know, but I got this eerie feeling that both of them will have a loss on their resume before they face each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I don’t know, but I got this eerie feeling that both of them will have a loss on their resume before they face each other.
          To Whom???

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            To Whom???
            Considering both have struggled with lesser opposition it’s anyone’s guess!

Comment

Considering both have struggled with lesser opposition it’s anyone’s guess!
              what do you think either one with moreno or donaire?

Comment

Gamboa is in no rush to get ktfo by juanma gamboa is not on the same level and arum will try to make as much money out of gamboa as he can untill he feeds him to juanma this is a reason donaire left arum he knows he would lose to lopez arum is building lopez to be the next trinidad

Comment

Anyone streaming this tonight?

Comment

who cares besides idiot internet fans? there have been plenty of great fights between guys who had losses on their resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X