Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok fellas great fight tonight..lets here it what ya;ll got planned tonight fellas>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
    In my bed, watching a stream off FSS on my 42" HDTV.
    Well damm i would love to watch this fight but for some reason my cousin decided to have a house party tonight at 9 pm.So right now i'm alittle confused but i think i can solve my problem if she has Hbo and i am rooting for Bradley by upset late round stoppage of the great Alexander!! Hopefully i dont get too drunk and forget lol..Goodtimes!!!

Comment

by myself watching it on HBO on my big screen. probably eating popcorn and drinking water. Exciting, right?

My prediction: Bradley by UD. I don't really someone I want to win. I like both guys.

Comment

Not sure yet. My boy invited me to go play poker but i hate his friends. So i might just go to my cuz and have some mexican beers. WAR ALEXANDER!

Comment

I'm gonna have to Dvr it unfortunatly. Due to prior family commitments. When I do watch it, it'll be with some chips and Grape juice. Alexander by UD(not confident in that pick).

Comment

And hmm... Probably a couple of these,

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post

And hmm... Probably a couple of these,

coke and food??very doubtfull..more like coke and more coke and more coke then a loose slut......

Comment

I'm a brit so I'm watching it alone on a stream.

Lot's of coffee and that's it. Then it a few hours sleep before going to watch the Arseholes play Huddersfield in the cup as my mate gave me a freebie.

Comment

Working...
                X