No announcement yet.

what does gamboa have to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    He needs to be more ****ing active for starters. The guy had a ton of buzz around him then went all down hill when he signed with 50. Imagine if he stuck with Top Rank and beat Rios.
    Wow, I completely forgot that Rios and Gamboa were supposed to fight. It's interesting to wonder what would have happened had he taken that fight and stuck with TR. Heck, he may have even been in a position to fight Pacquiao by now. Being a late pro starter and signing with whatever 50's promotion is called basically sealed his coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      You're talking about ICONS of boxing no shame in loosing to people of that caliber but i disagree with the low intelligence bit the Guy is a ring General what he is very reckless because hes gift allows him to be but it doesnt affect him like it does Khan or other fighters because he's knockdowns don't hurt him as bad as they do to them he gets up and blows the other guy out of the water i havent seen him in bambi legs once.

I do think he may have blown his career with the Rios top rank fiasco but you never know hes got at least a couple more good years on him and if you know anything about boxing 2,3 years is more than enough for a guy to become mythical.

That is if he would start fking fighting actively of course but right now w hes company idk wtf they doing.
      he never fight against a B+ class and he go down against C and B class fighters. an A class fighter knock him out

Comment

Working...
      X