Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is afraid to post, because of his new gay avatar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Get lost, Pe-Dro. Thread starter picked this pic for my avatar after a lost bet. Now he's making threads saying I'm afraid to post. Look, he even paid BOSS LADY to make that picture, the dude is a joke, he got well known on this site for trolling, and following me and the Rip around.
    word?

I thought u just had it up cuz u wurrr into old white man *****

i'm surprised he didn't pick something gayer then that

we iz talkin about the same foo who used to post gay pictures on *****s pages and karma messages

u iz lucky

Comment

Get lost, Pe-Dro. Thread starter picked this pic for my avatar after a lost bet. Now he's making threads saying I'm afraid to post. Look, he even paid BOSS LADY to make that picture, the dude is a joke, he got well known on this site for trolling, and following me and the Rip around.
      LMAO!!!! your avy sucks ahahahahaha.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          word?

I thought u just had it up cuz u wurrr into old white man *****

i'm surprised he didn't pick something gayer then that

we iz talkin about the same foo who used to post gay pictures on *****s pages and karma messages

u iz lucky
          Hell no that pic is just weird I'd never put that up for the hell of it

He's gay but he's only attracted to black men, which is partially why he is love with Floyd.

Comment

Hell no that pic is just weird I'd never put that up for the hell of it

He's gay but he's only attracted to black men, which is partially why he is love with Floyd.
            whatever bet yall *****z made...just be happy that's ALL u had to put on your avi

TS is ****kin disgustin

i still remember those gay pictures he posted on a karma message...

fruity hoe

yeah TS i iz coming 4 u. my style is impetuous. my dro be da ****. mah dro be on hit. my defense is impregnable. b1tchez stay pregnable.. but im just ferocious and high... i want to eat your children..all praise be to dat dro..

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              whatever bet yall *****z made...just be happy that's ALL u had to put on your avi

TS is ****kin disgustin

i still remember those gay pictures he posted on a karma message...

fruity hoe

yeah TS i iz coming 4 u. my style is impetuous. my dro be da ****. mah dro be on hit. my defense is impregnable. b1tchez stay pregnable.. but im just ferocious and high... i want to eat your children..all praise be to dat dro..
              He also has a crap fetish. He's bombarded my profile with pages and pages of turd pictures, he is a sick man in need of help.

Comment

He also has a crap fetish. He's bombarded my profile with pages and pages of turd pictures, he is a sick man in need of help.
                that ***** is p4p da most disgustin ***** on hurrrrr

Comment

Stop crying, It's a bet it could be much worse.
                  And on a side note, fuck you and rip.
                  You two fu
                  cks are in love, I was well well know long before I started fucksin' with you fags.

So eat a dick.

Comment

wtf lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      wtf lol.......
                      Lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X