Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach Disses Martinez: Good Bike Rider, Not Good Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious really. Freddie contradicts himself all the time. I'd laugh if Pacquiao fought Martinez, watch how Freddie hypes this fight then. Freddie, 'Martinez is a highly skilled fighter. Pacquiao will have his work cut out against a well seasoned fighter in Martinez.' There is no reason to be calling Martinez a bike rider.

Comment

They managed to drag Chisora in for an interview.

Fury thinks Chisora can KO Wlad, Manny is pleased I'm sure.

Comment

Classy freddie roach strikes again...............when does he become fair game?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Hilarious really. Freddie contradicts himself all the time. I'd laugh if Pacquiao fought Martinez, watch how Freddie hypes this fight then. Freddie, 'Martinez is a highly skilled fighter. Pacquiao will have his work cut out against a well seasoned fighter in Martinez.' There is no reason to be calling Martinez a bike rider.
          i doubt that considering during the build up of fights against cotto and oscar(at least, dunno bout clottey, marg) roach was saying how oscar was old and gonna be weight drained and that cotto was'nt the same fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Classy freddie roach strikes again...............when does he become fair game?
            cant you geniuses figure a way to verbally attack him without having to insult his disease?

Comment

Working...
            X