Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If manny Beats Marquez in their 4th encounter... how much CREDIT will u give manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If manny Beats Marquez in their 4th encounter... how much CREDIT will u give manny??

i dont how many times Marquez has to beat manny..it almost seems pacquiao waits every four years waiting for Marquez to get old...

only for Marquez to whoop manny and dare i say get a lil screwed by the judges each time..

So this time...*sigh* how much credit will u give manny if he beats marquez and decisively ?

is it not gonna matter cause u feel Marquez did the job already 3 times, or twice perhaps?
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 09-19-2012, 06:01 PM.

Whoever wins gets all the credit. You're only as good as your last fight.

Comment

Congrats to Manny for not waiting 4 years but.....That doesn't change the fact that Marquez is....39?

I would like to see how far Marquez is past it but all he does is fight bums and Pacquiao

Comment

based on their last fights, both have a little something left
        but still, they're both clearly past it
        whoever wins deserves props and whoever loses has no excuse
        unless of course one of them turns out to be completely shot
        that would ruin it

Comment

I will give Manny credit sure, if he beats him legitimately, 100%. I don't see that happening though when he has yet to really beat him the last 3 times when JMM was smaller and Pac was faster and in his own prime. I think Pac takes a beating in this one guys. Thing is, I think Manny can knock JMM sure and hurt him some, but I don't think he can stop him to be honest. JMM has been able to take Pac's punches for 36 rounds already and get up from 4 knockdowns. Pac is not stopping JMM at this point. Also, remember JMM has hurt Manny before as well, make no mistake. If the Manny we saw fight Bradley shows up in Dec, forget it. JMM waxes that ass lol.

I will tell you this, if JMM legitimately beats him (like last time) and gets robbed again, I will never watch another Pac fight again and I will spew venom on here until his ass retires. JMM BETTER not get the shaft again seriously.

War Dinamita!!

Comment

How much credit would you give a student for finally passing a test after 8 years and 4 tries.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              How much credit would you give a student for finally passing a test after 8 years and 4 tries.
              That analogy doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Comment

Lol I love these fantasy threads. There's a better chance of finding Al Qaeda in a forever 21 store than Pacquiao beating Marquez decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                  That analogy doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
                  Pacquiao keeps getting schooled by Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Pacquiao keeps getting schooled by Marquez
                    Uhh okay, but then again you're a Floyd gobbler so who would believe you?

As far as I'm concerned they're 1-1-1 with each other. Marquez most definitely winning the 3rd fight.

It's kinda said when Floyd fans push their insecurities onto Marquez, cause he's the only brave enough to fight Pac lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X