Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Bradley: Mayweather will beat Pacquiao Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why discredit Bradley for saying what most media, fans, and nearly EVERY boxer already agrees with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
      why discredit Bradley for saying what most media, fans, and nearly EVERY boxer already agrees with.
      exactly other than Pac fans, I have yet to see one credible unbiased boxer or analyst or thinks Mayweather wouldn't outbox the shyt outta Pac. Bradley is one more name on the list who knows Mayweather would win

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I've been on his facebook and twitter for a while now... I've noticed a lot of them are Mexican.... I thought maybe it was because of his wife.
        From what 5 to 20

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          For all the trolls

Comment

Maybe just as easy as he beat him..... being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
              Maybe just as easy as he beat him..... being sarcastic.

Comment

I've heard nearly every common opponent say the same thing, but I'm tired of all the triangle theories!

I hope Mayweather has put a lot of thought into his legacy while in jail and will give an offer that's closer to an even playing field. 60/40, possibly 65/35 if they want to crunch up the numbers. From my understanding Floyd sells more PPV but Pac sells more live gate tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                  this isnt directed to the TS...its to bradley...stfu u idiot u got ur a55 beat by pac and u havent even fought Floyd to even make a comparison...
                  You didn't have to put that bit Pacquiao could never beat my ass
                  I crack myself up

Comment

For all the trolls
                    I think the entire boxing community knows that Mayweather beats Pac. Bob was just good at blinding a lot of "fans" for awhile.. People know the truth though..

Comment

eazzzzzzzyyyyyyy work

Comment

Working...
                      X