Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a LOGICAL Person, Come take this TEST and find out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    This is designed to make you critically think!
    This is the type of question you will see on a an GSAT or LSAT exam..
    To test your logic

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    As someone who has taken the LSAT I can definitely say this is not like anything on the LSAT exam.

This isnt a good test to determine if someone is logical. Everyone but the ditz who said 1+0 is 0 had to have seen theres 1 added to each answer. On a side note, I selected 1 because 2 seemed too obvious.
    i always thought you two were the same person. i never saw horus around, but seen the name thrown around in different threads. when seeing hous i thought for some reason or another he changed his username to take out the r. guess not.

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    It's funny how some loser probably jobless read this logic question on the back of some cracker jack box and is now trying to pass it off on boxingscene like he's an Ivy league professor. It probably took 2 weeks for his 8 year old brother to explain it to him.lol
    Originally posted by RwK View Post
    That was brutal.

lol I'm not sure the theoretical man even deserved that.

Comment

The answer to 1+0 is 1

The purpose of the question is and was to test your logic.
      1+1=3 is illogical
      2+2=5 is illogical
      4+1=6 is illogical

All of those numbers were designed to distract you from the question at hand, which is and was
      what is 1+0?

You have to always remain logical when given a question design to test your logic.

This is why critical thinking is so important in logic. Because simple questions like what is 1+0 can become so difficult if you allow yourself to get distracted.

So therefore, the answer of 1+0 = 2 is illogical
      The logical answer to 1+0 is 1.

You have too critically think about the question asked of you and answer based on the facts of what is being asked of you And do not get distracted away from logical reasoning.

Now as you look back on the thread, you actually have a vivid picture of who can get distracted from the purpose of the original question when following the reasoning of the majority.

I will bump that thread everyday while I am a member here on boxingscene.

Thank you for participating in the thread.

Comment

Long time no see, man! What's up, Horus?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Long time no see, man! What's up, Horus?
          Nothing much man, I have a day off today. Decided to cruise boxingscene. Return my messages, and answer questions to threads I previously missed.

How have you been? How much has boxingscene changed?

Comment

The answer to 1+0 is 1

The purpose of the question is and was to test your logic.
            1+1=3 is illogical
            2+2=5 is illogical
            4+1=6 is illogical

All of those numbers were designed to distract you from the question at hand, which is and was
            what is 1+0?

You have to always remain logical when given a question design to test your logic.

This is why critical thinking is so important in logic. Because simple questions like what is 1+0 can become so difficult if you allow yourself to get distracted.

So therefore, the answer of 1+0 = 2 is illogical
            The logical answer to 1+0 is 1.

You have too critically think about the question asked of you and answer based on the facts of what is being asked of you And do not get distracted away from logical reasoning.

Now as you look back on the thread, you actually have a vivid picture of who can get distracted from the purpose of the original question when following the reasoning of the majority.

I will bump that thread everyday while I am a member here on boxingscene.

Thank you for participating in the thread.
            Here is a logic test.
            If 1+1= 3; 2+2=5 ; 4+1= 6 what is 1+0?

It's idiotic to put "IF" on the question then not allow the "considerations" as part of solving the question.

You should have taken out the "IF"

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

It's idiotic to put "IF" on the question then not allow the "considerations" as part of solving the question.

You should have taken out the "IF"
              Horus is known for making dumb threads.

Comment

Working...
              X