No announcement yet.

May vs Canelo and Pac vs Marquez 4 inside source

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May vs Canelo and Pac vs Marquez 4 inside source

You heard it here first.golden biy wont be able to get floyd a garantee cuz they are cashing out on Alvarez.and Bob Arum is milking the cow with pacquiao.they will no doubt fight in november.Bump it when it you hear it baby!

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    You heard it here first.golden biy wont be able to get floyd a garantee cuz they are cashing out on Alvarez.and Bob Arum is milking the cow with pacquiao.they will no doubt fight in november.Bump it when it you hear it baby!
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=528477

You heard it hear first.wont unviel my sources but bump this when it happens.
    Who are your sources? Luis Resto?

Comment

cashing out on a 21-year old sounds a bit harsh.
      Even if hes beat hes a big draw.

Comment

I don't see how getting embarrassed I front of millions will help Canelo. If anything, it will get him less leverage on a potential showdown with Chavez Jr. Hopefully Floyd dont ruin him like he did Hatton.

Comment

I know this is off the subject but im at the alexander maidana press n broner is a fuccn fool foreal

Comment

Thanks for your speculation. we needed that!

Comment

Your sources are weak.

As jrosales13 as has noted.

Get some new ones.

Comment

his source is his bunghole

Comment

Not sure if i trust your undisclosed source but i think this is probably what will happen....

Comment

I told ya ***** ass *****s!

Comment

Working...
                    X