No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitaly and steroids

Is it possible Vitaly could be on steroids given his history, knowledge of sports medicine and resurgence and dominance at such a late age?

This is a serious thread so please no trolling. I'm of the belief it is also a very real possibility Hopkins may also be on performance enhancers.

Vote and discuss.
    Yes, this is a very real possibility
    67.82%
    No, Vitaly has improved because of hard work
    32.18%

The poll is expired.

He dosnt strike me as the type but hey he has been CAUGHT before so its very possible. He isnt the most explosive guy and that is what I think of when thinking of PEDS in boxing but perhaps he uses them to help his ageing body recover from training.... I dont know im not a PED expert

I will say i think its very likely that PEDS are RIFE in this sport at the top level

Comment

it's very hard to judge cuz he looks after his body well and trains like a pro and doesn't take that much punishment and the opposition he has faced hasn't been that good. possibly he his using roids

Comment

what does the poll mean about vitali "improving" ?? He has never "improved" he has always been the same killing machine that he is. He's never lost, never lost alot of rounds, always brutally KTFO his opponents etc etc...where do you see "improvement" in the way that pacquiao magically improved after being brutally KTFO and then suddenly moved up 30 weight classes and was annihilating guys like Cotto and Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          what does the poll mean about vitali "improving" ?? He has never "improved" he has always been the same killing machine that he is. He's never lost, never lost alot of rounds, always brutally KTFO his opponents etc etc...where do you see "improvement" in the way that pacquiao magically improved after being brutally KTFO and then suddenly moved up 30 weight classes and was annihilating guys like Cotto and Margarito
          How has his body broken down, rehealed itself and not broken down again in spite of his age? I'm not saying he IS using, but is there really no possibility given the circumstances of his age and past history of using steroids in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            How has his body broken down, rehealed itself and not broken down again in spite of his age? I'm not saying he IS using, but is there really no possibility given the circumstances of his age and past history of using steroids in the past?
            his body HAS continually broken down. you seem to be missing that point. not only was he injured long ago even in the 90's but obviously was injured a few years ago where he had to take a year or two off so it's obvious his aging body IS breaking down.
            And yes there's as much possibility of his using steroids as there is of lennox lewis using steroids during his humiliating loss to Vitali Klitschko in the early 2000's. After all, Lewis was getting on in years and his body was breaking down so I'm sure he needed a pick me upper

Comment

Lol at first you didn't understand the question. Than you said V HASN'T Improved. Than you go and vote he has improved because of hard work. I think we can cross you off the list as an objective poster.

Comment

Since I don't know, I can only vote for "yes there is the possibility..." because the other option supposes I know for sure that he isn't using, which I don't.

Comment

his body HAS continually broken down. you seem to be missing that point. not only was he injured long ago even in the 90's but obviously was injured a few years ago where he had to take a year or two off so it's obvious his aging body IS breaking down.
                  And yes there's as much possibility of his using steroids as there is of lennox lewis using steroids during his humiliating loss to Vitali Klitschko in the early 2000's. After all, Lewis was getting on in years and his body was breaking down so I'm sure he needed a pick me upper
                  Lennox was at his worst in his last fight and had no history of cheating or reoccurring health issues that have somehow not bothered V since his comeback. Just like Hopkins I think there is a very good chance he is taking illegal supplements. Fighters fall off when they get older, they don't Improve.

Comment

wasn't he caught using before or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X