No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

This has been one I've thought about for many years. Now I'm a huge Tyson fan. The man was a beast. And if it was Vit's little bro no doubt Tyson knocks his ass out within 5. But on this one I gotta go with Vitali. Too much height, too smart, too good a chin. He may even KO Mike(probably not but a possibility depending on what Mike showed up to the fight). Mike was a beast but he wouldn't have gotten to the Vitali of 7 years ago, I don't think.

Who ya got?
    Klitschko UD
    14.77%
    Klitschko KO
    22.73%
    Tyson UD
    2.27%
    Tyson KO
    60.23%

Tyson has 5 rounds to stop him otherwise he gets beaten down and stopped late.

I wouldn't take it for granted Tyson beats Wladimir either who is far superior technically, more athletic, faster and hits harder than Vitali.
    Last edited by dan_cov; 02-15-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Vitali wouldn't be able to cope with prime Tysons head movement and speed, Vitali looks impressive against stationary targets but struggles to land on fighters that actually move their head. Lets also take into consideration that Vitali wouldn't be able to take the centre of the ring and keep Tyson on the backfoot like he likes to fight. Tyson took a back step for no man and would force Vitali out of his comfort zone.
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-15-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I love Tyson, but I believe this fight is 50/50. The K's height could be heaven or hell for Mike, I wouldn't be able to tell unless I saw round 1.

Mike is at about a 9inch height disadvantage, I would believe he would get to Vitali's chin, I just pray Mike gets there before the second half of the fight.

Comment

Vitali UDs him or stops him late.

Comment

Mike Tyson is my one of my favorite HW's but Vitali would destroy him

Comment

Big V by rapage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good one, Vitali always said he wanted to have fought Tyson. If we're talking 80s Tyson it's a tough one to call, maybe a decision win for Vitali.

Comment

Tyson was too fast, too strong, and too relentless in his prime to lose to Vitali. He would force Vitali to respect him, something no fighter has done to Vitali, because Vitali has never fought a fighter like Tyson. Therefor, if Vitali wasn't stopped, he'd definitely lose by decision. Vitali would be a tough fight though. No doubt about it. I have a lot of respect for him and his brother.

Comment

I give Vitali a slight edge against Tyson, it'd be a tough, tough fight but I think the big man can ride out the bad moments and pinch it on the cards.

Wladamir would not have a good time against Tyson, I can't see him riding out the rough patches that Tyson would inevitably cause

Comment

Working...
                    X