Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually like Timmy, but dude. QUIT bringing up the Manny fight. You WANT people to forget about that, not remember it. Because everyone (with an IQ upwards of 20) knows you lost it.

Comment

• Bradley/Rios and Alvarado/Provodnikov would have been a superb twin bill and more equal in terms of where they are in ability/competativness

Comment

• It's a shame Tim brings a trainer into the discusion in regards to a fight! He knows he didn't win the Manny fight so just let it go and take advantage of the position your in from that bout!
        I find it funny and distastfull that so many fighters think their Ali when it comes to talk s..t!! Its like some of the fools on these boards who degrade others just to try to raise their own pathetic egos!!! Just go fight Tim, get in top shape and try to prove your validity in the sport. Your a recognized champ, act like one instead of a chump!!! Ray.

Comment

• Well said Ray!

Comment

• Tim can say what he needs to say.

Facts are facts...

Tim Ducked Khan for years... He will never be as good as King Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Why do bradley fans get so butthurt and mad because most boxing fans find their idol boring,vastly overrated, and an ego maniac?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Southpaw will never get over the fact his hero Maidana gets a back ache everytime there is mention of him fighting Bradley.
                LMAO,this is so true..

Maidana when Bradleys named as an opponent...

Comment

Working...
                X