Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as I get my loads of sperm in me I dont care how to get to heaven as long as I go there fully satisfied.

Comment

• 1Jo 2:17 And the world passes away, and the lust of it, but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Comment

• 1Jo 2:17 And the world passes away, and the lust of it, but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Comment

• Frodo, do you believe in aliens?

Comment

• The answer is yes AND no. I believe that people see them. I believe that they aren't really aliens, but that they are demonic beings sent to decieve. They are fallen angels. They are the same as ghosts. satan has an agenda to decieve people into rejecting Christ and that's just a small piece of his plan. Studies show that in every single case of an alien obduction where the name of Jesus Christ is invoked, the attack immediately stops. That shows me that they are demonic.

Sid Roth explains his experience with the demonic.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20&hl=en&emb=0

Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Frodo, will Catholics go to Heaven? What about Jews?

Comment

• Frodo. I've never prayed in my life not even once will I go to heaven?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Frodo, will Catholics go to Heaven? What about Jews?
                    It wouldn't be heaven without Jews!

Wait, I mean Broadway. It wouldn't be Broadway without Jews.

Comment

• Frodo do you think I will go to heaven if i worship a hybrid of Gandolf and Allah that is blue and has 6 arms?

Comment

Working...
                      X