Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
    You can't really mask HIV

This whole ordeal is not a laughing matter. Having said that, in regards to this response

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/ris..._happened.html
      There's a lot more info ... Quick google search
      Alive & Well is a group of AIDS-denialists. Among their beliefs:

HIV tests are inaccurate.

AIDS is not a major problem in Africa.

Pregnant women should not take antiretroviral medication to prevent HIV transmission to their children.

The syndrome of AIDS in fact results from malnutrition, mental stress, AZT, recreational drug use among gay men, or other causes.

The mainstream scientific community's efforts to promote AIDS awareness and develop effective treatments are examples of fearmongering and are compromised by ties to the pharmaceutical industry.
      So if you want to use their BS as proof, you might want to realize what other nonsense you'll be tied to by association.

Comment

• Mindblowing!! My heart aches for the guy! Wish em well.

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          Thailand is a country mired in poverty. Sometimes families will make their sons into ladyboys, so their bodies can be sold to sex-hungry tourists. While working in the building trade, I overheard a man tell a story of an encounter he had with a woman in Thailand. The man was in a nightclub and a Thai woman approached him, flirted with him, and asked him to dance. This man said he "fell in love" her. On the dance floor the woman ran the guy's hand up her thigh. He thought he was in heaven until his hand bumped into her c0ck

Now, what follows is pure speculation, but it a scenario worth considering. I'm sure it's happened more than a few times in Thailand

It's possible that Poon was out on the town, looking for tail. He may have been drunk. He picked up a ladyboy and only found out it wasn't a woman when they were in private. At this juncture, he probably said "What the hell" and they got intimate. Having felt he already crossed the rubicon of sexual decency, he may have taken the ladyboy's sausage in return, thereby acquiring the AIDS.

what a ******ed comment .

guy from thailand gets HIV = guy bangs trannies and little boys ?

the guy suffers from Thalassemia, a condition that requires blood transfusions ALL THE TIME . people get infected with untested blood all the time ( especially in a poor country like thailand )

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Alive & Well is a group of AIDS-denialists. Among their beliefs:

So if you want to use their BS as proof, you might want to realize what other nonsense you'll be tied to by association.

It's amazing folks actually believe that nonsense despite so many millions that have been infected and died.

Comment

• Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
              what a ******ed comment .

guy from thailand gets HIV = guy bangs trannies and little boys ?

the guy suffers from Thalassemia, a condition that requires blood transfusions ALL THE TIME . people get infected with untested blood all the time ( especially in a poor country like thailand )
              If you read properly you'd see I said it was speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                Please rephrase the question so as to make it intelligible to a speaker of higher-than-3rd-grade English.
                Allow me to oblige you: Learn Epidimeology, stupid.

Comment

• Wow any recent updates? This is sad news...

Comment

• Sheesh...who cares about boxing when you get a test result like that back? My prayers go out to him.

Comment

• Its hard to get HIV when its Male:Female couple.

Most HIV transmitted by guy to guy.

Unless he was banging some REALLY trashy girls who service people raw then yea....

or had a blood transfusion with bad blood which might be common for Thailand

Comment

Working...
                      X