Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too harsh on Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao isnt overrated, maybe by the P4P standard. However I think he loses to smarter boxers, just like Khan.

Comment

Because in this section 9 out of 10 people are idiots who aren't real fans of the sport. What happened last night was something a large part of the idiots here were waiting for since the mid 2000s. They don't care about boxing, to them it's about internet-flaming. Now if something like this finally happens to Mayweather it will all come full circle and after both of these boxing greats are gone, I think so will most of the idiots of this section.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
        Mayweather, Pacquiao and Marquez fan here.

Do you think many people are being too hard on Pacquiao? I hear many questioning his accomplishments, calling him b class fighter, overrated, making fun of him, etc.

He just fought a great fighter who gives him style fits a fourth time. Its like giving a fighter every chance to finally beat you until they do.

Some are even talking as if Pac's round robin with Barrera, Morales a and Marquez or his rise through the welterweights meant nothing.

Pacman didnt need this fight. Money was probably the driving factor for Arum (Manny does say Arum controls who he fights and boxers are just gorillas to Arum) Manny seems like a genuine honest guy who likes to compete and have fun. He has been obedient to his promoter and has mad good money. No one is invincible. If you've allowed yourself to believe that, then that's your issue.
        he got caught.... nothing more nothing less, hes a great fighter but not a great technical boxer and his agression worked against him.. hes accomplished alot,,, he will always have questions for turning down testing in 09 but oh well hes a beast cant take nothing away from him

he got ktfO THO....

Comment

All the floyd and pac fanatics have pretty much ruined this forum for the most part. This place will be better when they both retire, and we don't have people posting nonsense crap. This forum will look the same when this happens to Floyd (assuming he continues to fight). The neutrals or opposing fans, will have a field day with it. Just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
            Mayweather, Pacquiao and Marquez fan here.

Do you think many people are being too hard on Pacquiao? I hear many questioning his accomplishments, calling him b class fighter, overrated, making fun of him, etc.

He just fought a great fighter who gives him style fits a fourth time. Its like giving a fighter every chance to finally beat you until they do.

Some are even talking as if Pac's round robin with Barrera, Morales a and Marquez or his rise through the welterweights meant nothing.

Pacman didnt need this fight. Money was probably the driving factor for Arum (Manny does say Arum controls who he fights and boxers are just gorillas to Arum) Manny seems like a genuine honest guy who likes to compete and have fun. He has been obedient to his promoter and has mad good money. No one is invincible. If you've allowed yourself to believe that, then that's your issue.
            I don't get it either.. This was the best gameplan he had, and was executing it perfectly, he just got caught it happens. I'd like to see a rematch actually, because Pacquiao was dominating every minute except when he was knocked down..

Comment

Working...
            X