Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Smack/ URL Presents: Summer Madness 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksip8...&feature=g-u-u

Iron Solomon vs Murda Mook (5 rounds)
    Loaded Lux vs Calicoe
    Serius Jones vs Charlie Clips
    Aye Verb vs T-Rex
    DNA vs E Ness

if you are a fan of battle rap at all, this **** is legendary.

Amazing!

Smack >

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      Amazing!

Smack >
      I'm on it been wanting to see Iron vs Mook for a long ass time now. Iron gonna kill that boy, and DNA is always on point. Did anybody see DNA vs Eurgh? His vegetable line was one of the most amazing lines I've ever heard. Rex is gonna beat Verb. DNA is gonna beat Ness easily. Serius Jones vs Charlie Clips should be good as long as Jones hasn't fell off like Canibus. Calicoe is gonna beat Loaded Lux. Lux is way too old school and he ain't got swag like Head Ice to carry him. Iron is probably the rawest battle rapper ever in my opinion. He can write, freestyle, and his rebuttals and aggresion/delivery is always on point. Mook can only rap one style. Gun bars and drug bars. Iron is the best of both worlds. Bodybag. HOLLA

Comment

Iron vs. Mook....really??? About ****in time! Clips gonna give Serius Jones a reality-check, clown him and out-bar him, and it's gonna be fun to watch lol. Think Rex is gonna win a close one against Verb, but it could really go either way. I just hope Rex ain't playing the role of hype-man when Mook is battling, can't stand that **** lol. DNA will most likely come with better schemes, and Ness will out-rap him so it's a toss-up. Not really interested in Calicoe/Lux, but we'll see how good it turns out. Great card overall, all big names from the past and present.

Comment

DNA is nice.

Comment

any way of seeing WD3 without paying? I'm not going to be home throughout parts of the day, and I'd like to see some of that ****, but I ain't paying for it when I'm not going to be home for parts of it.

Comment

Working...
            X