Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, am I the only one around here that thinks Mosley can beat Cinnabun???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, am I the only one around here that thinks Mosley can beat Cinnabun???

Sure the kids' got some talent. He's young, strong and has his future ahead of him but people are talking about him knocking mosley out and retiring him. I just don't see that happening. I seriously doubt mosley is gonna' let that kid walk him down or bully him. That's not gonna happen. Mosley is probably still faster than canelo and i'm sure he can still bang it out if need be.

When you guys say, "he can't pull the trigger"...what do you mean exactly? That he's scared to get into an altercation? That he doesn't want to hurt anyone? That he doesn't want to make a fight a "fight"? seriously, what do you guys mean exactly? I Fell like I'm the only one here that thinks mosley could beat that kids' head in if he wanted to.
    Last edited by Agent Mulder; 02-12-2012, 06:47 PM.

If the last 3 fights are any indicator, Mosley has lost his ability to put on an effective offensive attack against elite fighters.

Comment

im not sure. I remember Alvarez getting his bell rung by Cotto's bro and Mosley has pop....but he is afraid of getting hit and my expectation is that he cares more about not getting stopped than winning.

Comment

What was worse pac vs clottey or pac vs Mosley I think this fight would be a remake of pac vs Mosley with sugar avoiding contact

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            If the last 3 fights are any indicator, Mosley has lost his ability to put on an effective offensive attack against elite fighters.
            i understand, but 2 out of 3 of those guys were the top two best boxers on the planet. It's ok if he didn't win or KO anyone. My point is, why does everyone think he doesn't wanna get hit? dudes' a boxer. he's been in many battles.

I hope he knocks cinnabun out. but even then you guys probably won't give him props i bet. It's almost like, if you can't beat mayweather or pacquiao, you're not a great boxer. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
              What was worse pac vs clottey or pac vs Mosley I think this fight would be a remake of pac vs Mosley with sugar avoiding contact
              can you explain to me why you feel this way?

Comment

yea you are the only one that thinks he can beat canelo. His whole mentality has changed. He isn't in there to make a fight. He's in there to make money. He's trying to walk out with as little punishment as possible.

He was fighting hard before he got the mayweather and pacquiao fights, but now he doesn't give a ****. He's already made his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                  i understand, but 2 out of 3 of those guys were the top two best boxers on the planet. It's ok if he didn't win or KO anyone. My point is, why does everyone think he doesn't wanna get hit? dudes' a boxer. he's been in many battles.

I hope he knocks cinnabun out. but even then you guys probably won't give him props i bet. It's almost like, if you can't beat mayweather or pacquiao, you're not a great boxer. smh.
                  He was terrible against Mora and got a draw that could've been a loss. He's old and shot and he knows it, he just wants to make a little more easy money while running around the ring without taking too much punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    can you explain to me why you feel this way?
                    He's shot, unmotivated and just doesnt wanna fight. He's there for a paycheck and with that mentality, it'll just be a Pac fight remake with Mosley using "movement" aka running just to survive

He doesnt give a fucck about winning. He just think "oh if i land a good punch and win that'll be nice but i wont be upset if i lose".
                    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-12-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X