Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: Pacquiao-Mayweather would be anti-climax because Mayweather wins easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Wouldn't you bet your skateboard on your hero beating Floyd then?
    Skateboard? I ain't you mofo I would bet my Bimmer on Pacquiao beating Floyd.

Comment

Floyd would be an easy fight for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
        Skateboard? I ain't you mofo I would bet my Bimmer on Pacquiao beating Floyd.
        You red k'd me. hahahahahaha pathetic little individual.

Comment

*******: Ricky Hatton, a bum Pac KO'd him even faster than floyd. Hatton don't know shiet about boxing!

Comment

Hatton gets way too much hate on this forum lol.

If he was to say that Pacquiao beats Floyd, the *******s would be lapping that shit up lol.

Comment

People have taken away the fun of this fight for me, I wouldnt necessarily rule out Pacquiao in a Mayweather fight, It just that i laugh when Mayweather gets called names for not making the fight happen by non-boxing fans who doesnt understand how boxing works.

Comment

I don't think that makes it anti-climactic. It's the biggest fight in the sport, and it doesn't matter how it ends, just that it happens.

It's ridiculous for anyone to not want the biggest fight in the sport in twenty years to not happen because they think it will be one sided.

Comment

Hatton is right Mayweather would make Pac look foolish for 12 rounds.

The only time it would be exciting is the first 2 rounds until Maywether get into his rhythm and the last 2 rounds if Mayweather decides to push for the stoppage.
                  Last edited by -Lowkey-; 11-22-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Wow can any of these *******s actually come with a logical explanation as to why they think Hatton's wrong?

Christ who gives a f*&! if he got KO'd by Pac inside 2. Big deal. Who gives a f*&! if the dude had an alcohol & drug problem.

Has he accomplished more in his life than you? Yes. Does he know more about boxing than you? Yes.

Butt-hurt little *******s. Come with a logical reason please. Surely between the many of you, you should be able to come back with one coherent argument? If Hatton is so damaged mentally surely you'll be able to come back with a logical argument as to why he is wrong?

If not; STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                      hold up !!!! why am i not surprised that hatton who had his career ended by manny would try to find away to hate !!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                      Hatton is most likely still having nightmares about Manny Pacquiao.

Worse 2 rounds of his life.

Translation: Ricky's right.

Comment

Working...
                      X