Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Mac set to retire and join Frank Warren Productions as a promoter in Wales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Mac set to retire and join Frank Warren Productions as a promoter in Wales

Enzo Maccarinelli could have a second career as a promoter, working alongside Frank Warren in Wales.

The Welshman's life as a boxer appears over after he suffered a brutal KO against Alexander Frenkel on Saturday night.

Dropped twice from wicked left hands in the seventh, Maccarinelli needed lengthy medical attention following the fight.

It was his fourth recent KO loss, and after great service to the sport, the former world champion will now retire.

But Warren immediately said he wanted him to remain in boxing.

"Enzo has shown great personal loyalty to me over the years, and I would like give him something back in return," said Warren.

"I want him to promote shows with me in Wales.

"Enzo is one of the nicest guys you could hope to meet, and he is a great ambassador for boxing."
    Source: http://www.frankwarren.tv/boxing/ind...-promoter.html

Giving Enzo a job and a living is the least Frank could do after feeding him to the dogs, last night. Glad to hear we won't be seeing Enzo boxing again. He should do alright for himself promoting for Frank in Wales. Scouting for new blood etc. At least he gets to stay in boxing without the danger of being laid out again.

that ***** in ur sig is hot, who is she????

Comment

Dude! That's my sister you're talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny Corleone View Post
        Dude! That's my sister you're talking about!
        haha really.....ur sis is hot ....

Comment

haha, i'd have to be sick to have a gif of my sister getting rammed in my sig.

it's some pórnstar called stoya doll and the gif is from jack's pov 9

Comment

lol, there are no birds that fit in Oldham.

Comment

Working...
            X