No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ortiz-Lopez, Matthysse-Soto Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ortiz-Lopez, Matthysse-Soto Final Presser

LOS ANGELES – The final press conference for one of the most oft-discussed fight cards of the year – “Ortiz vs. Lopez” taking place this Saturday, June 23 and televised live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from STAPLES Center – took place Thursday before boxing media and fans, who turned out for the free-to-the-public event.

[Click Here To Read More]

delayed on the west coast????

Comment

eastcoast>>>>>>>westcoast

biggie>>>>>>>>tupac

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        eastcoast>>>>>>>westcoast

biggie>>>>>>>>tupac
        Hell No........

Biggie was dope, no doubt. An ATG, but his flow and subject matter was too limited to be considered Top 5.

And don't even get me started on East Coast-West Coast. I'm in the 4Corners/Southwest states, but the East Coast just sucks. Weather is too ****ty for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Hell No........

Biggie was dope, no doubt. An ATG, but his flow and subject matter was too limited to be considered Top 5.

And don't even get me started on East Coast-West Coast. I'm in the 4Corners/Southwest states, but the East Coast just sucks. Weather is too ****ty for me.
          biggie is the greatest of all time. tupac is as fake as rupauls ****.

Comment

2pac > biggie

ice cube > common

dre n snoop > tim dog

tha dogg pound > mobb deep

bestcoast > leastcoast

biggie's mouth stayed shut after hit em up dropped. he had nothing left to say

Comment

Nas is the **** other than that west coast got gangsta rap on lock.

Comment

why is this delayed on the west coast? and how big is the delay?

Comment

Hip Hop= EAST COAST.

'Nuff Said.

Comment

West coast vs East Coast feud is nonsense. Both sides put out great music. There is no definitive answer to which is better. If you think one does not make good music you are just not a fan of hiphop. Pac, Biggie, Dre, Snoop, Jay, Nas etc. are all great in there own way. And how the hell did the guys reppin the east side forget to mention Wu-Tang smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X