Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget $65 million! Is pacquiao and bob arum passing up a $75 million offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget $65 million! Is pacquiao and bob arum passing up a $75 million offer?

Forget what you may have heard about Floyd Mayweather and a $65 million offer from Singapore, or Manny Pacquiao and a $65 million offer from Mexico. Sources have informed FightHype.com that on Friday of last week, Top Rank Promotions received a Letter of Intent from an interested party in the United States with an offer of $75 million available to both sides. On top of that, both fighters have been guaranteed $25 million the minute they sign the contract. "We have a $25 million cashier's check ready for them as soon as they sign the contract. We're going to give each fighter $25 million in advance just to sign," stated one source, who contacted FightHype.com over the weekend with the news. Click link for more http://fighthype.com/pages/content10075.html

that's a lot of money..

Comment

If this dosent make the Pac vs May fight I dont know what will.

Comment

ill fight both tonight for a food stamp card

Comment

this **** is getting ridiculous, does everyone realize how insane these amounts are for a little bit over a half hour worth of work, if that? All that money could be spent in so many more beneficial ways. But i digress...

Story is b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            ill fight both tonight for a food stamp card
            go sell roses

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              this **** is getting ridiculous, does everyone realize how insane these amounts are for a little bit over a half hour worth of work, if that? All that money could be spent in so many more beneficial ways. But i digress...

Story is b.s.
              if if said floyd turned it down.it wouldnt be bull**** then right

Comment

Sounds like bs to me

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                  Sounds like bs to me
                  word...who's putting up the money...Google?

Comment

Asd soon as we all realize this fight is neVer gonna happen the better off we will all be. I have been saying it from the beginning. THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X