Marquez Pacquiao KO Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez Pacquiao KO Video

Round 6 and KO

I suppose you're definitely going to make an analysis video about this fight now! That was the best I seen manny since Cotto-Clottey, but nearly 40 Marquez still knocked his ass out

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I suppose you're definitely going to make an analysis video about this fight now! That was the best I seen manny since Cotto-Clottey, but nearly 40 Marquez still knocked his ass out
      as soon as I get my hands on the full fight

Comment

Another time the right foot of MANNY clashed with the left of JMM and MANNY was out of balance before that great shot from JMM;MANNY was out of balance and falling and put his right hand down before the punch came;no excuses but watch it.
        Anyway after their third time MANNY should have known to not jump tiptoe but stay more on his feet exchanging shots vs JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
          Another time the right foot of MANNY clashed with the left of JMM and MANNY was out of balance before that great shot from JMM;MANNY was out of balance and falling and put his right hand down before the punch came;no excuses but watch it.
          Anyway after their third time MANNY should have known to not jump tiptoe but stay more on his feet exchanging shots vs JMM.
          I seen too many fighters pay the price by eating a rear hand shot when trying to throw those big step in jabs in cross stance matches

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            I seen too many fighters pay the price by eating a rear hand shot when trying to throw those big step in jabs in cross stance matches
            Watch the high angle camera and you'll see PACQUIAO was falling before the KO;anyway it's his fault!
            You can see it from the gift of MANIAC310,go to the thread jUAN FOR THE AGES.

Comment

Great Fight!

KO of the year baby!

Comment

Working...
              X