No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Exposure, Big Fights, and Felix Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Exposure, Big Fights, and Felix Sturm

Gennady Golovkin overwhelmed Mokoto Fuchigami in three rounds on Saturday night in Brovary, Ukraine. The WBA has ruled that Felix Sturm, its super champion at 160 pounds, must fight Golovkin by Sept. 30. That’s what Golovkin (23-0, 10 20 KOs) and his handlers want, but they’re not certain Sturm (37-2-2, 16 KOs) will embrace the long-overdue fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Go fight another englishmen and barley survive

Comment

Sturm must truely know he'll get annhilated to continue to dodge this fight even if he goes out valiantly there will be accolades for his effort he is after all a good fighter but this time the WBA seems intent on forcing this to go ahead

So when Sturm does vacate it'll be Murray possibly as the oppoenent he's the highest ranked but Quillen is also highly ranked if Murray would decline Kerry Hope is up there too but he rematches Proksa

Just to play matchmaker it'd be Strum if he ducks then Murray or Quillen for the title simple see..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Gennady Golovkin overwhelmed Mokoto Fuchigami in three rounds on Saturday night in Brovary, Ukraine. The WBA has ruled that Felix Sturm, its super champion at 160 pounds, must fight Golovkin by Sept. 30. That’s what Golovkin (23-0, 10 20 KOs) and his handlers want, but they’re not certain Sturm (37-2-2, 16 KOs) will embrace the long-overdue fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Golovkin has 10 draws?

Comment

i really like golovkin

he can bang and he's technical. you can go far with that if you've got a good chin and you're in shape.

did i mention he can flat out bang?

Comment

sorry golo, ur the only soviet fighter at middleweight i think is worth his bravado but sturm wont fight u.

Comment

these middleweights better get it on. before you know it antonio margacheato is going to swoop in and get some big money fights and delay the opportunity for these guys to raise their profile.
              at least we know
              chavez vs lee is set
              hopefully hbo signs that pirog vs geale fight for august.
              but even then thats no guarantee that it will happen based on the events of the last two months for their world championship boxing shows. hbo should change their slogan from "the best fight here" to "the best sign to fight here, but then no show press conference or can't pass drug tests"
              golovkin vs sturm to rescue the wba title from being held hostage in germany.

all while sergio goes dancing in argentina and waits for some clarity before knocking the next pretender out in october.

Comment

Yes, Sturm is ducking, but I'm still picking Sturm if the fight happens. I'll put up 100,000,000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Yes, Sturm is ducking, but I'm still picking Sturm if the fight happens. I'll put up 100,000,000 points.
                  I'd take that... no way Golovkin loses

Comment

Working...
                  X