Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever met a chick who woulded let you hit until you have a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only in your mind would a girl be interested in you larry

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      when you are single she pays you no mind, but soon as you get a woman she all the sudden wants to bone??thats crazy
      Lol every guy says this, that's because it's true. Girls all of a sudden act jealous and want you once you're no longer available.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
        kind of want to share this

there is this one classmate girl at highschol she was so popular because of how she looks, like most guys would stare at her everytime she passes by dudes

man this girl got so inlove with me because im the only person in the whole class that dont pay attention to how she looks
        i made her feel like she is just like the other girls dawg
        i talk to her like the way i talk to other girls in class, which most guys would start talking romantic voice...
        i guess she finds me unique LMAO...
        by the way that was my plan to get her attention by making her feel im not the same with other dudes in the class

but then chicks aint the same
        so this stuff might not work on other chicks
        the best way is to identify what type of chick she is
        Ask her if she likes **** sex.

Comment

[IMG]http://vringe.com/images/stories/ring/news/2012/02/02/roger-mayweather-****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

that's the worse

Comment

woman want what they cant get,
              what other girls want,
              attention etc

nothing new her.

i think its a good idea to go out with some good looking female friends, walk around flirt a little than say ill see you later, if do this right youl end upp with group of girls around you, competing over YOU, now thats a good position to be in

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                when you are single she pays you no mind, but soon as you get a woman she all the sudden wants to bone??thats crazy
                Some girls like to see a 'stamp of approval', so to speak. But they are usually the type of girls who go for player types, and they're usually young.

The sort of woman you're describing has issues and it's probably best to stay well away.

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post

i think its a good idea to go out with some good looking female friends, walk around flirt a little than say ill see you later, if do this right youl end upp with group of girls around you, competing over YOU, now thats a good position to be in
                  That can be a double edged sword. Having decent looking girls around you will help, but it depends what their personalities are like. If they think you're just going out to pull girls all the time they might not like that. But others might be cool about it.

A really extensive social circle helps, but not everybody has that.

Comment

You guys are going to think I'm lying but this wedding ring I have on is a pu$$Y magnet. I haven't been hit on more than since I have gotten married.

I think it's because chicks realize you aren't sleeping around, are stable with a job and money.

Comment

Working...
                    X