Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Explains Why He Struck Chisora, Clarifies Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Explains Why He Struck Chisora, Clarifies Incident

It is with regret that I feel I have to issue this statement to clarify certain matters, following an unfortunate incident that occurred on Saturday night (February 18) in Munich, Germany, at the Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora post-fight press conference.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gaye trying to lay all the blame on Chisora is just typical of his whole pathetic, cowardly demeanour.

Comment

Haye is a coward an a Instigator. I cant believe people are blaming Chisora.

David Haye:

Scammed public for $15 against Audley Harrison
      Ducked and made excuses for 2 years against Wlad/Vitali and finally had balls to get into the ring, despite talking massive amounts of garbage, proceeded to run around for 12 rounds and flop to canvas every minute trying to get point deductions.

Gets owned and then pulls out the "pinky toe" excuse, proceeds to "retire" after he is shamed by the UK Boxing fans.

Now suddenly appears at a Chisora fight in Germany and starts talking crap

Bottles Chisora with a punch, cuts his own trainer, attacks Chisoras trainer and runs away from Police back to UK.

but Chisora gets blamed for being the bad guy?

Da ****k

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Gaye trying to lay all the blame on Chisora is just typical of his whole pathetic, cowardly demeanour.
        Did Haye **** your sister or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Haye is a coward an a Instigator. I cant believe people are blaming Chisora.

David Haye:

Scammed public for $15 against Audley Harrison
          Ducked and made excuses for 2 years against Wlad/Vitali and finally had balls to get into the ring, despite talking massive amounts of garbage, proceeded to run around for 12 rounds and flop to canvas every minute trying to get point deductions.

Gets owned and then pulls out the "pinky toe" excuse, proceeds to "retire" after he is shamed by the UK Boxing fans.

Now suddenly appears at a Chisora fight in Germany and starts talking crap

Bottles Chisora with a punch, cuts his own trainer, attacks Chisoras trainer and runs away from Police back to UK.

but Chisora gets blamed for being the bad guy?

Da ****k
          Are you serious !!?? Dereck cause this whole mes. One he should not have left the podium, two he had already threaten to beat haye on the spot, if ever the two met and his actions this past weekend proved that he may carry through with his threat..

Sorry Dereck gets no pass here, if you threaten to beat me once you saw me, and then you and your crew come toward me in a menacing way, well guess what , the min you come with-in 2 feet of me, you're getting rolled on Period, with no question asked, with gun, stick, knife , bottle or bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

No one gives a **** what you say. After many posts i now consider you a a troll. So get back in your cave and stay there, moron.

Do you actually have a life? Or spend days on end visiting this forum posting crap about boxers and being a negative little girl.

Comment

That must be the worst statement I've ever read, it's as if he's unaware that the whole thing is on camera. Chisora caused a disturbance to occur? Really? You throwing two sucker punches had nothing to do with it? Then Booth and Charles got involved and Booth got cut. That's it? No mention of how he got cut, as if to imply Charles had something to do with it. He should read Chisora's statement to get an idea of what he should've said. Chisora didn't name Haye, he just apologized without getting into details and laying blame.

Comment

Haye will help Kraut investigation indeed - by staying very far away from Germany.

Comment

The difference between Chisora's statement and Haye's statment is that Chisora took responsibility for his own actions 100%. Haye's statement reeks of cowardice. He casts full blame on Chisora and claims self-defense. David Haye again FAILS to be a man!!

Comment

Originally posted by pit View Post
                    Are you serious !!?? Dereck cause this whole mes. One he should not have left the podium, two he had already threaten to beat haye on the spot, if ever the two met and his actions this past weekend proved that he may carry through with his threat..

Sorry Dereck gets no pass here, if you threaten to beat me once you saw me, and then you and your crew come toward me in a menacing way, well guess what , the min you come with-in 2 feet of me, you're getting rolled on Period, with no question asked, with gun, stick, knife , bottle or bat.
                    Most people are smart enough to realize that with all the cameras rolling there's only so much Chisora would've done when they were face to face. He was holding a mic in one hand and they were head to head, it's not as if he was posturing to punch him. At the end of the day it's Haye who threw two sucker punches to start the whole thing. He's upset that Chisora got the fight he wanted and that he put in a better display than Haye did against Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X