No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Prescott Rematch: Not Now, Maybe in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Prescott Rematch: Not Now, Maybe in The Future

Fights against Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Timothy Bradley are among the matches Amir Khan would embrace in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

you bum.. you see berto didn't talk that stupid ****..

Comment

The fight makes less and less sense the more Prescott fights....

Comment

Which moron asked him about the Prescott fight? How irrelevant is that fight.

Comment

prescott was beaten by mccloskey and alvarado. who'd want to see that fight at all?

Comment

Jesus wish people would quit asking for Khan to rematch Prescott. Khan whoops this guy in a rematch. It wouldn't even be competitive. Have people seen this guys last few fights?

Khan has improved too much since his defeat to Bredis. If there was to be a rematch it should have been done after Khan beat Kotelnyk & Salita.

Comment

The ship has been sailed on this fight. If there was gonna be a rematch it should have been right after Khan got Knocked out. Makes no sense now.

Comment

If he fights him.... it's just to justify his loss to him.... wayyyyy after Prescott Knocked Khan the **** out.

Comment

I actually like Prescott i believe he won the mckloskey fight by a couple of rounds so i don't hold that against him at all this guy always looks in shape but every fight he gasses out maybe a change of trainer and a strength and condition coach and he could maybe pick up a belt in the future in all of his fights you see he has great ability but hes getting used by other promoters he needs building for at least 4-5 fights and he could come back from this.

Personally i don't want to see the khan fight i want to see him put together some wins against fights like judah mabuza mcloskey rematch matthysse all fights in which i would favor prescoott

Comment

Its Prescotts fault this fight wont happen. He is the one losing to average fighters and making it an uninteresting fight.

If Prescott can beat a name fighter then the fight has merit.

Comment

Working...
                    X