Liston vs Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      I don't think Vitali has anything to worry about.

Liston was nowhere near what this section makes him out to be. I know that makes me some sort of heretic, but I trust my eyes more than a bunch of poorly written revisionist history.

Sad that you would say that about Vitali's education though, I mean it really has nothing to do with the thread. I meant Vitali is smarter in the ring.

But while we're at it, he's obviously more intelligent outside of it too. You can tell by the way he speaks (more than one language) and by the way he carries himself.

Liston by all accounts was a surly **** who could barely write.
      Apparently you need glasses since it's obvious your eyesight leaves quite a bit to be desired. Of course you may very well be one of those who see Vitali's pigmentation (like 99.9% of Klitschko fan-bois) and that's all you need to see. And how much intelligence does it take to throw one-twos at an obese tomato can that doesn't know how to fight.....which is what Vitali's spent his whole career doing.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        ^^^^^ Face vagina :chuckle9:

Comment

Lennox Lewis is one of the great heavyweights of all time. He landed a good shot on Vitali's eye that caused a cut. End of story.

Lennox is 10 times the fighter Liston was in every possible way. Posting that pic is crude attempt at a red herring.

Comment

Lennox Lewis is one of the great heavyweights of all time. He landed a good shot on Vitali's eye that caused a cut. End of story.

Lennox is 10 times the fighter Liston was in every possible way. Posting that pic is crude attempt at a red herring.

I posted it becuase that's what Liston would do to Vitali's face.

at red herring.

Comment

Lennox is 10 times the fighter Liston was in every possible way.
              Horse**** :bull****9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                ^^^^^ Face vagina :chuckle9:
                It's a -JUGGERNAUT- ALT

Comment

^^^^^ What modern Heavies REALLY look like :chuckle9:

Comment

This isn't even a fair fight. Liston is a slow plodder with slow hands. Vitali is faster, smarter, a bigger puncher and a better boxer.

He would walk Liston into traps all night and bust him up badly. I doubt Liston quits before the 5th round.

He quit against Ali who was half the puncher Vitali is. Vitali would also not be intimidated by his bully antics and in fact would bully him and make him his g/f.

Vitali by k.o.
                    Liston had a better jab and a better left hook than Vitaly. His reach is 84" not too small Eh?

His hands are slow? Well he was a better puncher than Vitaly period...He knocked out guys with a JAB, I dont know if Vitaly can do that. He was a much accurate puncher than Vitaly ever was or ever will be.Even the best of trainers call Vitaly awkward, where do you get the notion he is better puncher than Liston. Hav eyou actually seen Liston box? Or just seen him vs Ali?

Yea an old Liston quit against a young dynamic Ali...not because Ali wa a great puncher, learn your history, because in the first fight he dislocated his shoulder. Even if we suppose he quit, it was because Ali had 10X the speed the robotic Vitally has. If Ali stood and traded with Liston it would have been curtains...Liston knew he could not catch up with Ali at that stage of his career.

By the by , Liston quit against Ali a top 2 ATG ...who did Vitaly quit against...lemme think a top 100 heavy???
                    Last edited by Greatest1942; 09-06-2011, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatest1942 View Post
                      By the by , Liston quit against Ali a top 2 ATG ...who did Vitaly quit against...lemme think a top 100 heavy???
                      That would be an obese Middlweight named Chris Byrd.....who at best may be top-200.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X