Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lara: HBO Should Tell Williams - Rematch or Retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Lara: HBO Should Tell Williams - Rematch or Retire!

Luis DeCubas Jr., the manager of junior middleweight contender Erislandy Lara, is livid with his client's majority decision loss to Paul Williams. On Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, Williams (40-2, 27 KOs) was awarded a very unpopular decision over Lara (15-1-1, 10 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

a rematch needs to happen,there is no doubt at all. what were the judges thinking@? so many robberies lately. i bet they are already planning how to rob zaveck against berto too! dickheads...

Comment

No rematch is needed Lara won the fight and promoters and everyone else sees it that way even Pwills own camp looked defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        No rematch is needed Lara won the fight and promoters and everyone else sees it that way even Pwills own camp looked defeated.
        Your Right!!! So everyone needs to move on, they sound like a bunch of hypocrites crying like the samething didn't happen to Carlos Molina, did they give him a rematch after he spanked Lara on ESPN FNF. That was a robbery in my book and Molina is gonna have to fight everybody and keep winning before he gets his just due.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
          Your Right!!! So everyone needs to move on, they sound like a bunch of hypocrites crying like the samething didn't happen to Carlos Molina, did they give him a rematch after he spanked Lara on ESPN FNF. That was a robbery in my book and Molina is gonna have to fight everybody and keep winning before he gets his just due.
          Molina did **** to Lara. Molina didn't even touch Lara's face the whole fight. STFU and watch some boxing. I sense great ******ation in you.

Comment

HBO obviously wanted PWill to win more than Lara because they've been hypeing him up since day 1.

HBO was probably in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
              wow what an idiot did molina win 9 rounds and they gave the decicion to lara .... no... it was a close fight that coulve gone eiuther way and they scored it a draw

Comment

I doubt PWILL gives lara a second shot..............knowing his win is a gift and all...................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  I doubt PWILL gives lara a second shot..............knowing his win is a gift and all...................
                  unless hbo forces it and i hope they do

Comment

if he doesn't get the rematch, they should find him another top 154 lber

Comment

Working...
                    X