Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is The Cotto/Margarito after party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is The Cotto/Margarito after party?

Does anybody know where the after party is going to be at in Las Vegas for either fighter?

ya girlfriend's hotel nukka

"dont leave ya girl around me, true playa for real. ask puff da-dee"

*leaves thread doing harlem shake*

Comment

Club ER.

Neither fighter will be able to party after they are done with eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        ya girlfriend's hotel nukka

"dont leave ya girl around me, true playa for real. ask puff da-dee"

*leaves thread doing harlem shake*
        Your girl told u about us. Seriously the best party is the after fight party.

Comment

The after party will be on the Strip! Drunk Ricans and Mexicans all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            The after party will be on the Strip! Drunk Ricans and Mexicans all around.
            I guess I'll be at the party!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              I guess I'll be at the party!!!!
              My favorite part of the after fight is when I am leaving the arena and the drunk loser swears his fighter was robbed and the winner waving his flag like he just realized where he is from. Boxing is great live because of the emotion in and out of that event.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
                My favorite part of the after fight is when I am leaving the arena and the drunk loser swears his fighter was robbed and the winner waving his flag like he just realized where he is from. Boxing is great live because of the emotion in and out of that event.
                That **** always happens.. then the guy who swears his fighter was robbed gets irritated at the guy waving the flag and then some **** starts.

Kelly Pavlik vs. Jermain Taylor II.. some black lady was yelling ROBBERY!! and Jermain Taylor WON!!! and this white lady was yelling YOUNGSTOWN!!! YOUNGSTOWN!!! WHAT!!??!
                It turned into a cat fight quick..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  That **** always happens.. then the guy who swears his fighter was robbed gets irritated at the guy waving the flag and then some **** starts.

Kelly Pavlik vs. Jermain Taylor II.. some black lady was yelling ROBBERY!! and Jermain Taylor WON!!! and this white lady was yelling YOUNGSTOWN!!! YOUNGSTOWN!!! WHAT!!??!
                  It turned into a cat fight quick..
                  LOL. Classic. Marquez vs Pacman 2 a group of drunk mexicans were talking **** to every Filipino coming out of the venue. Until one of them threw up on the other. Disgusting but Comedy.

Comment

there are no visiting hours after 8pm

Comment

Working...
                    X