Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner UD. Maidana needs space to land his bombs, Broner will take that space away and out work him on the inside. Broner is far superior on the inside.

Comment

I voted Maidana wins by KO. I give Broner credit for taking on a tough guy if he takes the fight and if Broner wins it would be a very good win and his best win by far.

Comment

Comment

Chino can't take body shots so I wouldn't be suprised if Broner folded him...Broner will handle him and make it look easy imo

Comment

I love Chino, but he needs guys that will rumble with him to have a shot. I see Broner pulling out a close split decision, by playing it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Chino can't take body shots so I wouldn't be suprised if Broner folded him...Broner will handle him and make it look easy imo
              This is true, we don't know how Chino will respond to those illegal body shots that Broner throws while holding their head down. We'll see if the ref will do anything about it.

Comment

People still underestimating Maidana. He has developed an inside game, a DLH-esque jab, and higher ring IQ and head movement. Broner is flat footed and has overrated defense. Maidana will find him and it only takes one.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                  I love Chino, but he needs guys that will rumble with him to have a shot. I see Broner pulling out a close split decision, by playing it safe.
                  Same could be said about Broner, he likes to stand there and trade as well. People are talking on here as if Broner is Floyd or Devon in his defense. he isn't and he doesn't hold or clinch either. maidana has a chance vs Broner.

Comment

Broner aint staying at 147. And not for Maidana. I will be very surprised if this fight happens.

Comment

I'm as far from a Broner fan as you'll get but I think he gets a decision against Maidana. Guys who stand in in front of Broner are tailor-made for him. Maidana isn't exactly famed for his movement.

Comment

Working...
                      X