Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pele calls Anderson Silva pathetic, scumbag, liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fu cck soccer, pele was the man. Pele in his prime would whoop any anderson silvas ass. Dude was as lethal. The only way your gonna beat silva is a mike tyson ruthless leathal like fighter. Pele was a beast and silva is a slow starter the more time you give him to feel u out the more your ****ed, you gotta blitz him n catch him fearless aggression like if silva flenches one bit hes unconscious, pele or hector lombard fit that mold. I think vitor could do it too but who woulda saw that once in a lifetime kick coming?

Comment

Pele beat Anderson in muay Thai twice....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        False, dude is pretty well known in Brazil from his Vale Tudo days. I have no idea who the Pele soccer player is....
        Ouch lol.

That's likely to slap a lot of football...or soccer fans in the face. I think a few of us thought it was THEE Pele. Dude is one of thee greatest players of all time and one of thee most loved sports people of all time.

I remember this guy though. Never a fan but he could end a fight in a great way.

Comment

I believe every word he said,a mans eyes tell the story and his were furious with anger and truth i hope he catches Silva slipping and murders him in a back alley some where,just like Sonnen says he is a traitor to his people.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            False, dude is pretty well known in Brazil from his Vale Tudo days. I have no idea who the Pele soccer player is....
            Pele is arguably the best soccer player to ever live. Even I don't follow soccer and I know that.

But Pele Landi is a legend in MMA circles in Brazil and people disrespecting him in here need to get bent. Without Pele there would be no Shogun, Ninja, Cyborg, Wanderlei or Anderson.

Him calling out Anderson in that video was one of the most intense and real beefs I've seen between two fighters in a while. Pele doesn't fuk around and I think he would legit murder somebody

Comment

Had I known this guy existed I might be an MMA fan today. I have rarely seen that sort of explosiveness in a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bibleofboxing View Post
                Had I known this guy existed I might be an MMA fan today. I have rarely seen that sort of explosiveness in a fighter.
                His eyes were tripping me out i have seen them before and usually someone gets badly hurt he was so angry he almost cryed.

Comment

This Pele would obviously get stomped by Anderson TODAY, but if you don't know who he is it's because you haven't been a fan for long (not a diss, mma is a young sport). He was 100% legit in his days.

Not knowing who Pele is = not knowing who Jordan is. But who cares? Them americanos are weirdos.

Comment

lol @ his impression of Anderson. that **** had me cracking.

Comment

For a guy who was supposed to be that good he sure has a piss poor record,after that Hughes fight he lost 5 in a row.honestly before this thread i had heard the name but never rally saw many of his fights i like some of these vale tudo tapes though some vicious sht.

Comment

Working...
                      X