How does a fighter get exposed when they clearly beat their opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when People used the term "exposed"... it's stupid

Comment

He just decided to come forward and engage more.

Comment

He was clearly exposed. Cotto won 3 rounds against him. Usually his opponents win 2 rounds max. If this isn't evidence of his exposure, I don't know what is

Comment

Again, how was it exposed?

Exposed would be if he tried to use it and Cotto neutralized it and it was ineffective. He used it and rolled a boatload of punches by Cotto. That's not exposing anything man. If anything Cotto showed once again what a good jab can do by busting up Floyd's nose, but his shoulder roll was still pretty darn effective.

he couldnt rely on it as much as before .

Comment

no dumb ppl just expect mayweather to go his whole career without getting hit, and when he does get hit a few times then its OMG floyd got exposed, floyd got his ass whooped, thats just a sign of how high of a pedastal these haters hold mayweather too....on the other hand pac has been knocked out twice, beat by morales, technically beat by jmm 3 times, but they seem to give pac a pass...its ok for pac to get beatdown, knocked out, but if floyd gets touched the he was exposed, smh!

Comment

If you don't win every minute of every round of every fight your in. Your a bum.

What don't you understand ?

Comment

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
                he couldnt rely on it as much as before .
                He relied on it the whole fight. Nevermind man, I can see this is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  He was clearly exposed. Cotto won 3 rounds against him. Usually his opponents win 2 rounds max. If this isn't evidence of his exposure, I don't know what is
                  Is that you Roger Mayweather? Cause apparently you know a lot about boxing from this post.

Comment

He relied on it the whole fight. Nevermind man, I can see this is pointless.

it wasnt as effective as in previous fights. see what i'm saying ?
                    he didnt have it as easy as in previous fights. the man is slowing down
                    his defence is not as good as before. time to retire

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Is that you Roger Mayweather? Cause apparently you know a lot about boxing from this post.

Just trolling the troll.

EDIT: wtf is up with the emoticons? Lol
                      Last edited by Terrel; 05-08-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X